Dante Fowler, Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dante Fowler, Anyone?

thaemcee2

B.A.M.F. 0321
Reaction score
He is supposedly on the block to be traded from the Jags...A former #3 overall pick in 2015, on the last year of his rookie deal as the Jags didnt pick up the 5th year option..so he would have to agree to a deal before trading for him...I would send a 3rd for him and cut Andre Branch...our DE’s just flat out suck...Wake is still a beast but hasnt been great this year, granted he missed a few games...Branch also missed a few games and also hasnt been more than just a guy with an outrageous contract...I like Quinn but he also slowed down, Harris hasn’t shown me much and has been hurt a little while...

This is J's favorite player. :lol:

Hard to flunk the combine like he and Harris did and go on to have NFL success unless you're off the charts in another department like technique or motor. Fowler is Harris' ceiling IMO. Neither will help out a whole lot.

Last edited:
He is supposedly on the block to be traded from the Jags...A former #3 overall pick in 2015, on the last year of his rookie deal as the Jags didnt pick up the 5th year option..so he would have to agree to a deal before trading for him...I would send a 3rd for him and cut Andre Branch...our DE’s just flat out suck...Wake is still a beast but hasnt been great this year, granted he missed a few games...Branch also missed a few games and also hasnt been more than just a guy with an outrageous contract...I like Quinn but he also slowed down, Harris hasn’t shown me much and has been hurt a little while...
Where do you get that Wake is still a beast?

Where do you get that Wake is still a beast?

In another thread, Royal Shank posted that PFF grades Wake out as one of the best in the league in winning 1 on 1...you can see he still has good explosion and strength, maybe not what it was 5 years ago but he is still in the mix getting after the QB better than Branch and Harris and maybe even Quinn...lets also keep in mind he missed a few games so its too early to say he’s done

In another thread, Royal Shank posted that PFF grades Wake out as one of the best in the league in winning 1 on 1...you can see he still has good explosion and strength, maybe not what it was 5 years ago but he is still in the mix getting after the QB better than Branch and Harris and maybe even Quinn...lets also keep in mind he missed a few games so its too early to say he’s done
Don't believe everything you read. Wake is done
Wake has 9 solo tackles and only 1 sack this year. That's not a beast.

Don't believe everything you read. Wake is done
Wake has 9 solo tackles and only 1 sack this year. That's not a beast.

Ya, hate to say it but he's clearly one of the bigger problems on defense.

Maybe the Chiefs should give an 11th hour call to the Dolphins and try and sure up their pass rush with a guy who would love to sack Tom Brady in a playoff game. Give us a 6th, give him a shot at a ring.

I'd like to see him possibly go to Minnesota as well. With 11 minutes left until the deadline, me thinks it's not happening.

Cameron Wake's star will always burn in Miami, but his playing career has come to an end.

He's an even better human being than he was a player.

3rd and a 5th rounder. Basically a 4 and a 6 when you consider where the rams will draft.

Price seems kind of steep for his game. Wonder if locker room problem drove this.

Back
Top Bottom