Da'Rick Rodgers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Da'Rick Rodgers

LVfinfan19

Active Roster
Reaction score
I just wanted to know what you all think of him. Saw him on that show game changers on NFLN last night. Mayock said hes a first round talent that will fall to the end of the second or third because of character issues. I know that he got dismissed from Tennessee but I dont really know anything else about him. Would you guys be happy if we could draft him in the 3rd round. Hes 6'3 215 and runs a 4.5 40....looks good to me.

Aaron Dobson is 6'3", 205 and runs a 4.4 40. He's a good kid too and will be around bottom of the second, top of the third. I don't see the attraction in Rogers personally. He doesn't have any kind of wow factor that would make you want to forget he is a punk, IMO.

If you want to take a chance on a difficult character in the mid rounds, then Kenny Stills would be a better bet at a lower pick, IMO.

Agree with Mayock in this case. He admitted to failing 3 drug tests at Tenn. He's clean (supposedly) now and played well last year. He certainly has talent, but until he shows long term fitness there will be questions. I'd say late 2nd is the right place.

Back
Top Bottom