Dario Romero re-signed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dario Romero re-signed

PrOpAiN said:
Damn!!! Why did he do that.. I thought we would have atleast re-signed him before he decided to retire.. :)

I made the same typo some time ago, I just had to do it :tongue:

Thanks for pointing it out to me.

He is still young he might continue to improve and he is used to playing in the climate so good signing.

He racked up a nice 3.5 sacks last year and is a nice rotation in DT. But does this mean that Carter is gonna be starting opposite JT with Vonnie and David Bowens backing up DE, or are we gonna have 4 DTs in Carter, Timbo, Chester, and Romero with Vonnie starting at DE?

afishfan said:
hmmmm....this is old news, and the guy is a bum until he proves otherwise....so why do we care???
Your talking smack about a player that has always put his team first, and never did anything but fill in nicely when asked to. If I remember correctly, he gets some sacks while only playing a small amount of time. Isn't that what you would want out of your back-up DT? :shakeno:

afishfan said:
hmmmm....this is old news, and the guy is a bum until he proves otherwise....so why do we care???

Maybe if you actually look at it, it just came out today. I guess you havent watched any of the game last year, since he did a really good job last year at DT.

I'm very glad that we re-signed him, now we have some young DT's. Does anyone know if any team is interested in Seth McKinney, because I hope we get his compensition
(3rd) if anyone signs him.

PrOpAiN said:
Your talking smack about a player that has always put his team first, and never did anything but fill in nicely when asked to. If I remember correctly, he gets some sacks while only playing a small amount of time. Isn't that what you would want out of your back-up DT? :shakeno:

everybody was making a deal out it saying good signing, when in reality the signing means nothing. he's filler, thats it. you act like he's this great guy with your team first comment, yet if he left, the reaction would've been, "No great loss"

Dudeman said:
everybody was making a deal out it saying good signing, when in reality the signing means nothing. he's filler, thats it. you act like he's this great guy with your team first comment, yet if he left, the reaction would've been, "No great loss"

Yeah... He sure isn't a Bum, like dude was saying. Or is he? A guy that has provided good depth for 3 years is not a bum in my eyes.

And honestly, if you know me you would know I would never say " No great loss " after losing good depth, unless we were talking about Jarmar Fletcher. :tongue: (who never was)

Back
Top Bottom