Darkwa Poached by Giants | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darkwa Poached by Giants

Disappointing. I think the kid can play.

I liked him, but he didn't do anything our existing backs don't already do, and nothing Williams doesn't seem to do better. Good luck in NY dude.

He will be released again by the Giants at some point and we can resign him. No big deal.

Leave it to Omar to 2nd guess lol.

Well I guess that debate was on here as well although I think most wanted LaMichael James on the 53 over Darkwa.

Leave it to Omar to 2nd guess lol.

Well I guess that debate was on here as well although I think most wanted LaMichael James on the 53 over Darkwa.

What does Omar know about RB'S, isnt he a self proclaimed non-ball watcher?

I never got the fascination with Darkwa. He was OK. Williams by far the better pickup.

I always thought Darkwa is just a guy. Every year, there are a ton of backs at his level. One of the easiest things to find.

most of the time the guys that get poached really do nothing elsewhere. Everyone was acting like it was the end of the world when the Pats signed AJ Francis who couldnt even get playing time on a depleted NE DL. He was cut , put back on their practice squad for months before we resigned him. If a guy cannot make our 53 man roster Im not that concerned if they get poached.

most of the time the guys that get poached really do nothing elsewhere. Everyone was acting like it was the end of the world when the Pats signed AJ Francis who couldnt even get playing time on a depleted NE DL. He was cut , put back on their practice squad for months before we resigned him. If a guy cannot make our 53 man roster Im not that concerned if they get poached.

Not always the case....some develop and become solid depth ala Michael Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom