Darkwa Poached by Giants | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darkwa Poached by Giants

Or start like Jonas Gray.

Was about to say it. Ugh, hated seeing that on the Pats, but good for Jonas. He's talented. I liked him more than Darkwa.

I'm rearin to see some LMJ though. Hope he gets some carries tomorrow.

The practice squad running back I want is Zurlon Tipton from the Colts. Has nice feet for a 230 pound back.

Giants poach Darkwa and Daniel Thomas must have naked pics of Philbin's wife or something. Darkwa is better, IMO but Thomas still hangs around for no apparent reason.

Giants poach Darkwa and Daniel Thomas must have naked pics of Philbin's wife or something. Darkwa is better, IMO but Thomas still hangs around for no apparent reason.

I dont agree that Darwa is a better NFL player but the differancw in ability is definately not much.

I like his name. Play on the field left something to be desired in the limited season touches he had (garbage time).

TL;DR: Whatever.

The fascination with PS players what what they could have been....

i hope he likes contact cause with that giants oline he's gonna see plenty of it

Alain Poupart ‏@apoupartFins · 6m6 minutes ago
.@MiamiDolphins bring back DE Emmanuel Dieke to the practice squad. Fills spot vacated when Orleans Darkwa was signed by the Giants.

i hope he likes contact cause with that giants oline he's gonna see plenty of it

i doubt he sees much contact since he wont play very much. Rashard Jennings is back, Andre Williams has been starting and they also have Peyton Hillis.

Back
Top Bottom