Darlington speaks on Tua with Rich Eisen | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darlington speaks on Tua with Rich Eisen

Some of the td:int ratios can be misleading as Fitz tried more difficult throws.
I dont want to sound confrontational here but... TD:INT ratio is a direct result of a QBs willingness to make risky throws(or complete inability to read a defence but I doubt that was Fitz problem). Nothing misleading about it.

I think a huge piece of info will be “What do we do with #3?”
If we draft weapns/OL the front office is going with Tua.
If we draft a QB, They are admitting he was overdrafted.
Tua was over drafted. Doesn't mean he cant be good in future. We gotta give him chance. I think I already know result but it best to see what happens...afc is load w good qb.

I am going with the head coach on this thread. He pulled Tua because he could not move the team and Fitz could. This goes back to the RT debate recievers not getting open, bad Oline etc. While all that might be true it's only true to a degree then it comes back can said QB elevate their game to carry the team. Tua has not done that yet. He has paid well and poorly. That's OK now but this year and next that will not be enough.

Well, on reddit, they treat not loving Tua and thinking he is the best young quarterback in the league is akin to being a serial killer or a monster.

Back
Top Bottom