Darnold might keep his job in NY | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnold might keep his job in NY

Hopefully. Wentz is broken.
Let Carson know he's the man without a 2nd rounder behind him and give him a good oline like the pats usually have and he'll be back on point.

Look what Cam got them this year and he can't throw to save his life

I think Belichek wants Stafford.

Matt Ryan makes sense for San Fran.

I think Wentz is heading to Chicago.

Trevor Lawrence is obviously going to Jacksonville.

Penei Sewell to the Jets. Could end up being a blessing if Lawrence isn’t special and Sewell is a HOF. I’m ok with that trade off. Maybe they like Jamar Chase? Maybe!

Justin Fields? I don’t know but I could only wish the Jets take him at No.2. I am a big Ohio State homer who doesn’t think Fields is that special. In no world is Fields the kind of prospect Tua was/is.

Jamar Chase to Bengals. Parsons? Burrow would throw a for

Fields to Carolina? I don’t see it. Matt Rhule is too smart and has a 7 year contact but that will be a popular mocked pick if they end up at 4. Parsons seems destined for that spot.

Atlanta? Well they aren’t taking another Alabama WR, even though they may want to. They may be looking to move down if they don’t love Rousseau or one of the other QBs. Maybe Surtain?

Miami at 6.....well I am sure that will be discussed just a bit over the next 4 months. I’m not putting a name there right now. Watson doesn’t quit so let’s hope we don’t fall back past 6th.

Panthers, Falcons, Dolphins will likely all be looking to trade down.

Eagles will have no interest in trading up. They have a dire need for OL help but it doesn’t appear it’s coming in the 6-8 range in the first round.

It’s gonna be a fun spring.

Last edited:
Let Carson know he's the man without a 2nd rounder behind him and give him a good oline like the pats usually have and he'll be back on point.

Look what Cam got them this year and he can't throw to save his life

Bro, If a rookie 2nd round pick (who's known to not be the most effective passer) makes you incapable of doing your job well...you're not the guy I want behind center.

Miami will be a MACHINE next season.
The POLISHING has begun!!!!!!!
I don't care where we pick in the DRAFT we have coaches now.

Darnold is in a bad system with a bad coach. Gase and the Jets are a dumpster fire.
Look at Tannehill. He suffered for years.
That is my thinking about Darnold. I think he could still develop.

Back
Top Bottom