Darnold or Wilson? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darnold or Wilson?

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
Straight up would you keep Darnold and build or select Wilson and start over??

I take Darnold - this may be the one and only time I agree with Mel Kiper who said that Darnold is better choice than anyone not named Lawrence in this draft

So of course I am hoping the Jets get all romantic over Wilsons display this afternoon - That display and Lances display only helped us

And I chuckle how the analysts say that Wilson is so athletic when I feel Darnold has that over Wilson as well

But hey they are stil saying that Tua isn’t athletic so... ... **raises eyebrows**

...So of course I am hoping the Jets get all romantic over Wilsons display this afternoon - That display and Lances display only helped us

And I chuckle how the analysts say that Wilson is so athletic when I feel Darnold has that over Wilson as well

ZW has that air of Byu douchiness. Case in point, this may be one of the reasons KVN only lasted 1 season in Miami.

Its easy to be as athletic as Wilson was against the likes of N Alabama, Texas State, etc....

I like Wilson, with proper coaching he could be a heck of a player.

That being said, if he becomes a Jet his career will be like Sanchez.

Should Jets take a QB over Sam the FO and coach get a few year reset but Sam got screwed over in NY he is better than anyone coming out not named TL and the Jets won’t get to no 1 anyway. I won’t be surprised if he isn’t the comeback player of the year

Should Jets take a QB over Sam the FO and coach get a few year reset but Sam got screwed over in NY he is better than anyone coming out not named TL and the Jets won’t get to no 1 anyway. I won’t be surprised if he isn’t the comeback player of the year
I mentioned this in another thread earlier..of the QB's coming out even a couple of years running..some have Darnold as the best QB to Lawrence (right after Lawrence) in the past like 2 or so drafts..so yeah. Maybe a new coach and offense would do him wonders..maybe he needs a chance of scenery..he's got all the talent in the World, though, and a big arm. If they let him go, someone will be lucky you get him, 100%!

I mentioned this in another thread earlier..of the QB's coming out even a couple of years running..some have Darnold as the best QB to Lawrence (right after Lawrence) in the past like 2 or so drafts..so yeah. Maybe a new coach and offense would do him wonders..maybe he needs a chance of scenery..he's got all the talent in the World, though, and a big arm. If they let him go, someone will be lucky you get him, 100%!
I hope Jets bail on Darnold

No consolation to our season but I am sure glad Darnold left NY with the potential of all those picks with him

This was clear Darnold and his ghost issue was better at this point than Wilson.

I never counted Darnold out

Wilson AINEC. He can make throws that Darnold can only dream of making. What you're seeing with Wilson in New York is almost a mirror image of the Dolphins with Tua. Both are being set up to fail.

Another interesting comparison would be: Darnold or Mac Jones? I think Belichick would be doing better this year with Darnold, but the Jets probably wouldn’t have traded him to the Patriots.

I'd take Wilson's mom...just saying...

Back
Top Bottom