Darrington Hobson | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Darrington Hobson

Tough game tonight for the Lobos, I thought we would be able to play with Washington but they where just too fast for our guys. They owned us from start to finish.

Still a heck of a season for UNM. The big question now is will Hobson stay for his senior season? Personally I think he is gone. Just about everybody has him as a first rounder with a chance at the lottery so I couldn't blame him if he declared for the draft. He did cry for two hours when he finally got to UNM after attending 5 high schools and JUCO so who knows.

If he decides to stay we will dominate the MWC again. We'd be able to move 6-8 AJ Hardeman to PF and have stud recruit 6-10 Alex Kirk play center. That team would be incredibly fun to watch.

Who'd they beat though? UNLV? BYU? TCU? Wyoming? It's not just New Mexico, it's the whole conference as a general. They play lights out at home, but on the road, not so much.

I knew we were done when Hobson injured his wrist. If you watched the Huskies/Lobos game, he was afraid to even take a shot. It threw off our whole rhythm. No excuses, we got beat by a better team. Its hard not to wonder how we could have done otherwise though...

raggie myllr tulks noo Messiko turrnment...lol

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom