DARYL AND ROLEX, you heard....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DARYL AND ROLEX, you heard.......

Denny

GENERAL MANAGER
Reaction score
about this weeks ago from me. Now in the sun-sentinel, and i qoute for those that always need a source :

"While being careful not to criticize Gardener, Thomas took some subtle jabs. Thomas mentioned how he had purchased Gardener a diamond-bedded Rolex watch in appreciation for helping him reach the Pro Bowl, only to have it returned because of the belief it wasn't authentic"

MY QOUTE TO FINHEAVEN:
"I will throw one little tidbit in from my inside source. Daryl recieved a watched from the pro bowl from one of his teamates. It was a rolex. Daryl thought it was a fake and threw it against the wall totally disrespecting his teamate or teamates who gave him the watch. well i am out"

I offer this Info to FINHEAVEN weeks before it goes public. MUCK will back me up. I told him about the rolex. My info was right on the money. By the way, I am tired of this DG stuff. Lets move on.

Denny

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Denny
about this weeks ago from me. Now in the sun-sentinel, and i qoute for those that always need a source :

"While being careful not to criticize Gardener, Thomas took some subtle jabs. Thomas mentioned how he had purchased Gardener a diamond-bedded Rolex watch in appreciation for helping him reach the Pro Bowl, only to have it returned because of the belief it wasn't authentic"

MY QOUTE TO FINHEAVEN:
"I will throw one little tidbit in from my inside source. Daryl recieved a watched from the pro bowl from one of his teamates. It was a rolex. Daryl thought it was a fake and threw it against the wall totally disrespecting his teamate or teamates who gave him the watch. well i am out"

I offer this Info to FINHEAVEN weeks before it goes public. MUCK will back me up. I told him about the rolex. My info was right on the money. By the way, I am tired of this DG stuff. Lets move on.

Denny

Yes - Lets move on and forget about DG. Any "inside" info. is always welcome and if the source is kept confidential - thats OK because the credibility will be proven over time, as it was in this case. Keep the news coming!

I think he was just trying to show he does have credibility...not really trying to bring up DG

Thanks Denny, keep it coming.

Definitely you had it close although Thomas says that Daryl just gave the watch back to him, didn't throw it against a wall and destroy it.

I don't even remember that but I think you said it because you have had other credible DG news in the past. Good work! :)

Yup. Keep it coming Denny.

HEY!

Don't Make me sepperate you Two.:stooges:

inFin and Denny

please forget about your little spat, there are plenty of supporters for the both of you or neutrals like me. If you like to continue your "discussion", please do so by PM.

Thanks,

NP....39....as long as he sees my last post..I'd rathere not WASTE my PM's...getting close to my quota.(BTW, what exactly does that mean/)

InFINS, we set the PM's up to where you can only hold so much. It makes more room on the server for the rest of the data on our forums.

If you clear all your folders, you will easily accept more PM's.

If you can't bare to lose any pm's, simply copy them into a folder in your hard drive, and then delete the ones in your PM list.

Thanks 87.......I get it now.
I'd rather just become invinsible.:D

Back
Top Bottom