Daunte | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Daunte

The new head coach should have an open competition for the starting job. If Daunte wins it, then he will be the best qb on the team. If he doesn't then whomever wins it will be the best qb on the team and should start.

Concur.

I have used the word "irregardless" many times, and my wife (an educator) keeps telling me this is not a word. The proper word is regardless. Just something for all you writers out there because i have heard this word used in the media.

Regardless, I stand corrected! :lol:

I think he blows and should be gotten rid of ASAP. If it costs too much to cut him then Wayne should hire a hit man to take him out. Maybe then we would even get a compensitory pick for his sorry a**.

:shakeno: :shakeno:

I have used the word "irregardless" many times, and my wife (an educator) keeps telling me this is not a word. The proper word is regardless. Just something for all you writers out there because i have heard this word used in the media.

Yeah, irregardless if it were a word would mean not regardless..a double negative..

Ya and if he plays like an MVP next year i bet your tune will change!!!!!!! You should really give him a chance. your statements are a little overboard

i'd give him another chance. but him playing like an MVP wont happen

It's a really tough question. I could see Culpepper being the comeback player of the year next season. I could also see him sucking. Agree with whoever said it needs to be an open competition. If he loses out, we need to cut our losses and move forward and develop a young QB.

Daunte's ties were to Saban and Saban alone. The new coach has no obligation to Cpep whatsoever and will probably have an open QB competition. It's much the same way in Atlanta with Petrino; there's no guarantee that he's gonna stick with Vick out there.

Whoever the coach is, there will be some serious evaluation of Daunte between now and the draft because with the #9 pick, it's as good a shot as any to get a QB.

Back
Top Bottom