Davante Parker Has Found Himself Again | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Davante Parker Has Found Himself Again

I would like to add a legit speed deep threat to open things up. Someone like a younger Ted Ginn would be nice. Doesn't have to be number one type receiver, just make enough big plays and be a threat to defenses.

Understood and agreed but right now they're hurting with the underneath stuff. Grant and Albert are a poor mans sub for a nice slot guy. Also, both of those guys are probably gone in the offseason.

Well he is now that the other beast P.Williams is out of the line-up.
Also, love how Gesickie is getting even more looks.

If P.Williams ever figures out how to make contested catches he will have a solid career.

can we just go ahead and lock him up for the foreseeable future please

If P.Williams ever figures out how to make contested catches he will have a solid career.

Really? That's where you're going to take this?
The guy that was on pace for breaking the UDFA rookie record?

What year is this for Parker and his finally showing some consistent work?

Understood and agreed but right now they're hurting with the underneath stuff. Grant and Albert are a poor mans sub for a nice slot guy. Also, both of those guys are probably gone in the offseason.

Based on the extension, I expect Herns to be the slot going forward. Not exactly yhe Welker or Edelman model for the position, but he can be effective to a degree.

The turnaround in performance by Parker and Gesicki are evidence of the shortcomings in Adam Gase's coaching. Full credit to Offensive Coordinator O'Shea and his position coaches to make both of these players weapons for the Dolphins.

Based on the extension, I expect Herns to be the slot going forward. Not exactly yhe Welker or Edelman model for the position, but he can be effective to a degree.

He's not even close to a slot guy. That won't work..they need a true slot guy.

Really? That's where you're going to take this?
The guy that was on pace for breaking the UDFA rookie record?

What year is this for Parker and his finally showing some consistent work?

Take what, pointing out how P.Williams could take his game to the next Level ? P.williams needs to work on his hands if he wants to up his game. It was also a crime that P.Williams went undrafted.

The turnaround in performance by Parker and Gesicki are evidence of the shortcomings in Adam Gase's coaching. Full credit to Offensive Coordinator O'Shea and his position coaches to make both of these players weapons for the Dolphins.

I think it's healthy and maturation that have helped these guys the most.

Parker couldn't stay on the field and when he did he had some sort of backup QB with a turnstile O-line. This year is close to his sophomore year where I thought he was turning the corner.

Gesicki was rail thin last year and couldn't avoid getting jammed at line of scrimmage. There are plenty of young TE seeing same stumbles out of the gate.

However you are right this coaching staff has developed them and more importantly deployed them.

This is my take on Parker. He did not live up to his draft and rookie expectations. He did not live up to what we expected up to last year. With all that said he has out performed every and any expectation anyone had for him this season. Kudos Flo! Super smart extension Grier! Seriously how else can you put it.

He was such a gifted talent, just a smidge below an AJ green level..Good to see him finally live up to his talent and draft position..

Back
Top Bottom