Dave Hyde Gives His 2 Cents .. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave Hyde Gives His 2 Cents ..

Nothing there makes me feel any better. Lots of "what if" speculation.

I am still waiting for one single factual argument as to why this was a good move. For every Brady, Delhomme, etc story there are way more Fiedler stories. The guy was third string for a reason.

And there are no "what ifs" surrounding Drew Henson, Philip Rivers, and JP Losman?

AJ Feeley is a strong armed young quarterback with limited experience, but in the experience he has, he has posted a career 79.3 QB rating, thrown 8 TDs to 6 INTs, completed 57.1% of his passes, averaged 6.87 yards per pass attempt, and didn't crumble under the pressure of being thrown into the fire on a team competing for a playoff spot. The last thing on that list should let you known about what type of mentality this QB has, and that should not be understated.

This guy is better right now than Matt Hasselbeck was when he was traded in 2001.

I love this quote. First real piece of honesty I've seen in a while:

"Once last year, Norv Turner went walking through the Dolphins' hallways muttering that he had a quarterback who couldn't throw, some linemen who had trouble blocking and some receivers who couldn't catch."

That article is right on! Exactly how I feel inside about this move. Let's hope he can come in and do something. Now we need more work on the OL.

"Once last year, Norv Turner went walking through the Dolphins' hallways muttering that he had a quarterback who couldn't throw, some linemen who had trouble blocking and some receivers who couldn't catch."

that is a powerful quote coming from Norv the (former) OC, if its true he actually said it where it could be heard... and yet the team still finished 10-6, and were a couple makeable FG misses from 12-4. i am not sold on Feeley as "the answer" at QB yet... but i refuse to write off next season in february. we still have the free agency period and the draft to get better. and alot of games to be played next fall. if Ogunleye is signed away, we will have either 2 first and 2 thirds, or the flexibility to package a combination of those picks to move up for certain players in the first round as well, to fill needs.

Back
Top Bottom