Dave oh dave | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dave oh dave

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Coach Dave Wannstedt accidentally said last week that Jason Taylor would miss minicamp because he was on a UFO tour. It was a USO trip to visit Marines in Kuwait. ...

Somebody had to take the spot, but it was curious that Griese was given the same locker space once occupied by Dan Marino. Marino's locker is on display in the lobby of team headquarters. ...

Thought this was kind of cool though.

I thought Dan's locker was still where it was but had his stuff in it with glass over top of it. I have seen pictures of it

Really? Anyway I can see them...it probably looks nice. Marino is awesome. Him and Ricky would kill any defense ever...even the Ravens of 2000.

Originally posted by WeVie
I thought Dan's locker was still where it was but had his stuff in it with glass over top of it. I have seen pictures of it

I heard that too...with also a sticker that said "In Case of Emergency Break Glass".:D

I have a picture of his locker in glass. It's in the the training facility in Davie. The problem is, I don't have the digital video with me now to make a still picture of it and post it here. I'll try, but it might take me a week or so.

Alright Migs. Hurry up with YOUR....okay YOUR does not fit in here but hurry up with the pic. :lol: :jk:

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Somebody had to take the spot, but it was curious that Griese was given the same locker space once occupied by Dan Marino. Marino's locker is on display in the lobby of team headquarters. ...

Wow, you guys need to stop worshoping Dan Marino. He was great but he never gave you a ring. I don't understand it. So you guys worshop stats and not winning?

Yeah you're right. Dan's 0-1 SB record pales incomparison of Jim Kelly's 0-4 record.heh!.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Prime Time
Really? Anyway I can see them...it probably looks nice. Marino is awesome. Him and Ricky would kill any defense ever...even the Ravens of 2000.

Actually, Fielder and Lamar killed this D in 2000, their SB year, with a lefty dose of Weaver.

Re: Re: Dave oh dave

Originally posted by BuffalosBoy

Wow, you guys need to stop worshoping Dan Marino. He was great but he never gave you a ring. I don't understand it. So you guys worshop stats and not winning?

And what did your fabulous 0-4 Bills do again? Why even bother mentioning Bill players then if that's the case?

That is probably the most offensive thing I have read in a while. Do not tell us that we NEED to stop worshiping Dan Marino. Some, actually most, of us grew up watching Dan. He was my idol for years that I can't count. In fact, he still is.

Please don't ever tell us that we need to stop rooting for the Dolphins. You can talk as much smack as you want, being a Bills fan, but what you just said is first of all impossible, and second of all, uncalled for.

You talk a lot of smack. Nice picture in your signature btw... Bledsoe better review that game film so he can figure out how to fall so as not to hurt himself. Cause there is no doubt he will be spitting turf.

Originally posted by WeVie

Dan's locker is as you describe it. i've been all thru the facility several times, the last being a year and 1/2 ago. It was still there with a plexiglass cover screwed on the front of it. However, it is possible that it may have been moved to the lobby for the general public to see tho.

But they have quite a setup there tho. Player meeting room that resembles a mini theater where coach can cheww collective azz after a bad game :goof: etc. Then the O and D have their own and smaller ones for the backs, WRS LBs, all of them have their own group rooms. But i don't think there is one their for our punter tho !! :evil: :evil: But the coolest place of all is their weight traing room. That place would put Gold's Gym to shame. They don't have just a couple of bench presse rig, they have a whole frikkin' row of them and everything else. You know there is seafety in numbers! i guess that's the logic used there !! LOL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom