David Boston and Balco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston and Balco

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm not just saying this because i'm a nervous Dolphins fan upset that Boston is out for the season, but the Patella Tendon is the same injury that has hampered Jason Giambi, made Mark McGwire retire, and has become a very serious injury that makes sure players are never the same and forces retirement. If you put 2 and 2 together and look at the players who have suffered this injury (there are more, especially professional wrestlers), you'll see their all linked to one thing..........STEROIDS. To much of a coincidence for me.

I guess, but he's our juicer now so I hope your wrong. He already came back from one patellar injury and supposedly this one was a partial tear which isn't as bad. I hope he recovers quickly and even if he lost a step he would still be a major threat to any defense..

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I'm not just saying this because i'm a nervous Dolphins fan upset that Boston is out for the season, but the Patella Tendon is the same injury that has hampered Jason Giambi, made Mark McGwire retire, and has become a very serious injury that makes sure players are never the same and forces retirement. If you put 2 and 2 together and look at the players who have suffered this injury (there are more, especially professional wrestlers), you'll see their all linked to one thing..........STEROIDS. To much of a coincidence for me.

I think David Boston is done for his football career. I hate to say it but Boston sounded like he was very positive when the injury happend and i get the feeling like its not becuase he will make a huge comeback. I think he is looking to his real passion. weight lifting and chicks. Just an extreme outside opine. i do believe the steroids and losing the weight shifted his bodily reactions chemically somehow. Too much change for the body. also Boston not sueing the dolphins over losing the weight would mean they would look into his steroid use and we would find out some bad news. Lets face it, we are screwed. More from ricky than anything though. we could survive with a respectable season without Boston, but ricky changes the whole scene for some time in more ways than one. Good RB's are hard to find. WR's are much more plentiful.

i really didnt think hed make much of an impact anyway

I don't see Boston using steroids like that, the guy is a health nut, and I believe he worked hard to get those muscles. Sure, maybe some herbal crap, but I don't beleive there was anything bad involved in his body.

I don't see Boston using steroids like that, the guy is a health nut, and I believe he worked hard to get those muscles. Sure, maybe some herbal crap, but I don't beleive there was anything bad involved in his body.

Dude, give me a break. The guy looked like he was getting ready for the Mr. Olympia, not the NFL season.

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Dude, give me a break. The guy looked like he was getting ready for the Mr. Olympia, not the NFL season.
"Dude, give me a break". go to www.jaycutler.com and check that guy out, he is 100% non-steroid and look at him. Also read the month before lasts article on him in Maxim/FHM (cant remember which). You'll see how dedicated a regimen will be.

ChambOfCommerce said:
"Dude, give me a break". go to www.jaycutler.com and check that guy out, he is 100% non-steroid and look at him. Also read the month before lasts article on him in Maxim/FHM (cant remember which). You'll see how dedicated a regimen will be.
You want to say Jay Cutler is natural.....LMAO....he has openly talked about his steroid use. A guy that size is a Roider....don't be nieve...

also David has fire to him he won't go out this way....without even giving Jerry Sullivan another chance to put him up there with the best

Krie30511 said:
You want to say Jay Cutler is natural.....LMAO....he has openly talked about his steroid use. A guy that size is a Roider....don't be nieve...
cool, show me the link I want to be informed

finfan54 said:
I think he is looking to his real passion. weight lifting and chicks.
Actually im pretty sure he is engaged to a superhot white chick he met at OSU.

Back
Top Bottom