David Boston News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston News

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I heard on the way home tonight on the Bill Werdel wire, that San Francisco has just a little interest in Boston. It seems that Mike Nolan is not sure that Boston is going to be a good asset for the team. Just thought i would share, if anybody was interested.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I heard on the way home tonight on the Bill Werdel wire, that San Francisco has just a little interest in Boston. It seems that Mike Nolan is not sure that Boston is going to be a good asset for the team. Just thought i would share, if anybody was interested.
Boston is done.

I would say that there is still a chance Boston will be a Fin. If nobody else wants him signing him to the Vet min would be a good move.

Nublar7 said:
I would say that there is still a chance Boston will be a Fin. If nobody else wants him signing him to the Vet min would be a good move.
That maybe his only choice if he wants to get on the field again.

Trackstar#6 said:
Don't count out Boston too quickly, he is still very young and extremely talented.
Severely damaged goods, and a head case. There are lots of college players that you could take that are lower risk.

I would love to have Boston back, but only if it is a win win situation. The vet minimum would fit until he proves he is better.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Kenny Blankenship would like that post
Assssset
Assssteroid

Megatron said:
Severely damaged goods, and a head case. There are lots of college players that you could take that are lower risk.
I got to agree with you there. He has got to humble himself, rather then think he is more special then anyone else.

Megatron said:

But not as talented and proven. Boston is indeed a head case that needs time to get things together, but he still has plenty of time to get things right.

Back
Top Bottom