David Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston

ABrownLamp

The Decider
Reaction score
Does anyone know how long DBoston's contract with the Dolphins is, and what happens to it next year. I mean everyone is clammoring about Chambers, but what happens if DBo gets 1300 yards receiving this year (could happen) and Chambers gets 800. This notion is even more believable if Feeley gets the job because Chambers is Fiedler's boy, and DBo is a bigger target.

It's like Ricky Williams coming here with emotional problems. He's still the same weirdo that he was in New Orleans. But now he's the town hero because of production. We may have the same situation with David Boston. I don't know. It just seems to me that everyone has forgotten about him.

Nobody has forgotten about Boston here. If Boston gets 1300 yards and Chambers gets 800, that just means we get to re-sign Chambers at a cheaper rate! :lol:

I would be happy if we got that type of production out of two receivers. It probably would mean our passing game is in the upper half of the league and that our O-line has held up, which would probably also mean Ricky was running wild as well. Bottom line, I am happy if any of our receivers get 1300 yards It is a bit of a stretch but would be great to see.

ABrownLamp said:
Does anyone know how long DBoston's contract with the Dolphins is, and what happens to it next year. I mean everyone is clammoring about Chambers, but what happens if DBo gets 1300 yards receiving this year (could happen) and Chambers gets 800. This notion is even more believable if Feeley gets the job because Chambers is Fiedler's boy, and DBo is a bigger target.

It's like Ricky Williams coming here with emotional problems. He's still the same weirdo that he was in New Orleans. But now he's the town hero because of production. We may have the same situation with David Boston. I don't know. It just seems to me that everyone has forgotten about him.
Very possible, but i dont thinkChambers will get fired. Theyll get both signed, they dont have enuff dpeth at WR to release ethir one of them. All it would do is put our WR sit in the same one as last year. One awesome WR who cant do it on his own,

masino02-1.gif

:lolcry: David Boston's wife...

I disagree with the assumption that RW is still the same weirdo. He had a medical condition which he's successfully treated. He may not be the "typical" NFL jock - but just b/c he has interests outside of football he shouldn't be labeled a weirdo. Besides he's wealthy so that makes him "eccentric".

Back
Top Bottom