David Boston | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Boston

kebort

Practice Squad
Reaction score
With a rumor that David Boston may be coming back to Miami, what do you think the dolphins should do with him?

I think that if he would sign a low priced deal and stay healthy that he could be huge for our offense

That would make a serious receiver corp to go with Ronnie and McMike. The D may not have to be everything to win. I'd take him back for a 1 year, low rate contract to have him re-prove himself.

I agree with you completely, He had one huge year but he was plagued by injuries ever since then and i would take a risk of signing him for a potential big year.

Hes the best #3 receiver in the leauge most likley when healthy.

kebort said:
With a rumor that David Boston may be coming back to Miami, what do you think the dolphins should do with him?

I think that if he would sign a low priced deal and stay healthy that he could be huge for our offense

Saban will test him really hard in advance to ask him 110% of effort in order to recover the star WR once he was.

If Boston is not at 100% and fails physical tests, Saban won't let him in.

Saban will contract him a year deal, but David must learn new playbook and rules specially steroids, so he must be physically ready when trainning camps start and become the lethal weapon Feeley may need to improve.

I say sign him to an incentive laden 1 year deal. He may not be interested, though, because his mentor (Sullivan?) isn't the receivers coach anymore. He is a monster of a receiver, he just needs to take care of those knees.

How long does it usually take to fully heal from the injury he had? If hes going to be 50% come training camp, I'd rather go in a different direction. Plus, doesnt he have to serve some kind of suspension for using steroids?

I believe it was served the last 4 games of last year.

Id sign him to a cap friendly 2 year deal that we can walk away from after year 1 if we need to.

The draft is just the beginning for us!

Mark my words....as the Dolphins keep improving by adding talent and with the changes in the coaching staff, this team is now a VERY popular place for players to play.

As for Boston, I agree with offering him an incentive based one year salary. If he can stay healthy, I believe he can really contribute to the team's success. He really hasn't had the chance to show us what he can do because he got hurt so early.

Make no mistake, we need to add a quality WR on this team.

I would tske him bsck in a heart beat, plus I think he owes it to us, got payed for a year, didn't play, and then didn't want to re do it, I want him back

Back
Top Bottom