David Greene | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Greene

fsu_nole4life

The Game
Reaction score
I didn't hear how he did in the Combine and in Workouts. Can you guys give me some information. I know he is clearly not the best quarterback but is he atleast a top 5 QB who we may could still draft in the 4th round maybe??? THANKS GUYS!!

The battle for the No. 3 quarterback slot in the draft is going to be decided this month in workouts, and one player who has fallen out of the mix is Georgia's David Greene.

Despite being the winningest quarterback in college football, scouts aren't wowed by Greene's arm strength or downfield accuracy on the long ball. Interestingly, Greene tied for the second-lowest Wonderlic score among quarterbacks, with a 19 (out of a possible 50). Only Miami's Brock Berlin had a lower Wonderlic with a 13.
Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=cr-oklahoma031005&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Wasn't arm strength and downfield accuracy the two greatest knocks on Tom Brady?

thepoolboy said:
Wasn't arm strength and downfield accuracy the two greatest knocks on Tom Brady?

Maybe so, but they are also the biggest knocks on Jay Fiedler

They were also the two biggest knocks on Kliff Kingsbury...

Let's go for for players that don't have arms or downfield accuracy...

outlawd2u said:
Maybe so, but they are also the biggest knocks on Jay Fiedler

Downfield accuracy and Jay Fiedler should not be in the same sentence. Heck accuracy and Jay Fiedler shouldn't be in the same sentence. Doh I just made both those mistakes.

Gitrdone said:
Downfield accuracy and Jay Fiedler should not be in the same sentence. Heck accuracy and Jay Fiedler shouldn't be in the same sentence. Doh I just made both those mistakes.

noughty noughty

thepoolboy said:
I wonder what Brady's wonderlic score was?

Back
Top Bottom