David Greene | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Greene

BSQX4 said:
I noticed that KB has Greene as the #3 on his mock. I read up on the guy and WOW, he seems unreal. 4 straight Bowl Games for Georgia, the guy hardly ever throws picks, he was outstanding as a Freshman and he's prototype size. Why don't we hear more about him?? I've only seen him play 2 or 3 games so I'm looking for some people that have somemore firsthand info on the guy. Do we want him at #3?
Absolutely not.....I'm up here in Georgia where they live and breathe Georgia football.....and some die hard fans were not sold on him at all....I watched many games and was NOT impressed at all with him (plus he almost singlehandedly threw several games, but was bailed out by the defense).....just my opinion though

So then Jason White must be a heck of a QB, 4 year starter, impressive stats, winner, but no arm strength. Actually thinking of it Fiedler must of been a great QB, he fills that model. Common I can take that mobility is overrated, cause I also think so, but arm strength and accuracy ARE important, even in short routes, if you cant throw a bullet, you will be picked by a NFL CB.

Back
Top Bottom