David Hyde: Vince Young is Fins second option after Orton. Take that Denver!!

PATSSUCK

Hammered
Reaction score
According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel's Dave Hyde, Vince Young has been the Dolphins' No. 2 target at quarterback behind Kyle Orton.
Young will be released by the Titans later this afternoon, which could play havoc with any leverage the Broncos may have enjoyed in trade talks. With Kevin Kolb almost certain to land in Arizona by the end of the day, Denver may be forced to accept a fourth-rounder for Orton
Per rotoworld

Hey Denver, you dont want our fourth round pick? Thats fine we will wait until you have to release Orton or we will get Vince Young for free. Have fun paying 9 million for a backup.

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Dear God, please get Orton...

I couldnt bear watching Vince Young pout all year.

ChambersWI

Owner of the Palace of Wisdom
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Bush and Young in the same backfield.... if this was the 2004 college football season I'd be creaming my pants right now.

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
Vince Young and Reggie Bush and Brandon Marshall would make for an entertaining team, that's for sure. An absolutely dysfunctional, abusive, emo team, but entertaining nonetheless.

Pinkboy

Hammered
Reaction score
Vince Young has already been released. It's reported elsewhere within the last hour.

Vaark

Nihil taurus crappus
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

But then again, it might be refreshing to finally actually hate and root against someone with the same passion and intensity of most of the rainmanish haters around here :idk:

PATSSUCK

Hammered
Reaction score
Dear God, please get Orton...

I couldnt bear watching Vince Young pout all year.
Honesty, why not? We are not winning anything this year. If Orton falls through, I would give him a incentive based contract and try him out. I think this is all a ploy to make Denver pullthe trgger anyways .

finnyfan4life

It Is What It Is
Reaction score
I originally was against picking up V Young. Now that we have Bush it would be very interesting to see the crazy packages we could put together with Young as our QB.

23EmilioVasquez

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I want both him and Orton

then its a 3 horse race for the starting QB spot

also if we sign Vince it would drive the price for Orton right down that would be amazing

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom