David Justice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Justice

FinsNYanksFan13

Banned on Points
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Have any Yankee fans heard him on the YES broadcasts? He's a hell of an announcer IMO. Very analytical and gives u a better perspective of today's game better then a lot of others I've heard. I look forward to hearing him in the booth more. He has a bright future in the business!

I can't stand him. Blind homer to the 100th degree on those broadcasts

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Have any Yankee fans heard him on the YES broadcasts? He's a hell of an announcer IMO. Very analytical and gives u a better perspective of today's game better then a lot of others I've heard. I look forward to hearing him in the booth more. He has a bright future in the business!

I like him...he knows what he is talking about...I miss Fred Hickman tho...now he is on ESPN

FinsNYanksFan13 said:

I hope you are joking... seriously :shakeno:

I've heard him do a couple of ESPN2 games and he is just awful. Haven't heard him on YES, maybe he has improved. But during the games I have heard him, he is about as talented as Bret Boone was during the 2003 playoffs. :lol:

Jt0323 said:
He knows what he is talking about

He knows what hes talking about, he's just too much of a blind homer. Be objective.

When Jaret Wright is getting killed out there, don't tell me its the weather, its this, or its that. Just say he is playing poorly tonight. Or doesn't have it against this team.

I think David Justice has been great. He gives you the perspective of a player who just left the game (meaning he knows pitchers, stadiums, ect) and he's very in-depth. He doesn't just say things to hear himself talk, he explains what he means!

Back
Top Bottom