David Patten | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

David Patten

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
talk about lacking faith in your #2 WR:

from http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL

Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports for the Sporting News that while New England Patriots WR David Patten has been the team's No. 2 receiver, he'll be challenged by WR David Givens.

Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports for the Sporting News that while New England Patriots WR David Patten has been the team's No. 2 receiver, he'll be challenged by WR Bethel Johnson.

Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports for the Sporting News that while New England Patriots WR David Patten has been the team's No. 2 receiver, he'll be challenged for the position by WR Deion Branch.

Michael Felger, of the Boston Herald, reports for the Sporting News that while New England Patriots WR David Patten has been the team's No. 2 receiver, he'll be challenged by WR Dedric Ward.
anyone else on the roster Michael ?? :lol:

HE WAS ON MY FANTASY TEAM LAST YEAR AND I CUT HIM AND NEVER REGRETTED IT....

MAKES ME FEEL BETTER ABOUT THE FINS.....................

TO ME IT SEEMS THAT NO OFFENSE IN THE EAST GOT ANY BETTER..

OUR'S DEFENSE GOT BETTER AND SO DID THE BUFFS AND PATS...

BUT OF THE 3 WE GAINED THREE STARTERS..SEAU, KNIGHT AND

ZGONIZA....

Our offense got better with the gain of Thompson, and this being the second year of Norv's offense, we should be able to kick it up a gear.

..............................................................................................

THE LAST 2 WEEKS I'VE HAD TO WORK NEXT TO A PAT-FAN....

WOULD LOVE TO SHUT HIM UP WITH US BEATING THEIR -SS TWO TIMES THIS YEAR.... BREAK BRADY'S RHYTHM AND YOU CAN BEAT EM'..

OUR D CAN TAKE CARE OF THAT RUNNING GAME..

Back
Top Bottom