dawn aponte is a boss. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

dawn aponte is a boss.

This is a well dome job, as I stated in another thread, it allows us to match any offer for Clay.

It puts the pressure on Buffalo to really think twice how bad they want Clay, because we can match it, and we can also make them wait 7 days before we notify them if we are going to or not.

If buffalo makes an offer it has to be one that in there mind, is full proof, IMO.

Sounds like 65 million is guaranteed if those numbers are correct

Edit, make that 60 million. There is no signing bonus spread across that 6th year.

How can they do that?

it makes perfect sense as in......when they extend Tannehill next year they will probably make his first year cap very minimal and make his signing bonus big like Suh's deal to offset each other.

really good stuff by Aponte and I feel very happy about it.

Sounds like 65 million is guaranteed if those numbers are correct

Edit, make that 60 million. There is no signing bonus spread across that 6th year.

How can they do that?

Signing bonus' only spread across the first 5 years.

Quite the contrary. Some of us like her. In fact I'd like to do her.
0d55c8909209719bdab4833a6b035e26.jpg

Plus the cap is going to get bigger each season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have to sign them or their replacements didn't think I'd have to spell it out

Ok then genius how much do you think those two are going to need to be resigned then if it's such a concern for you. I'm saying if there is a point where we can't afford them they are expendable i.e we replace them with cheaper options. Apparently you're the one who needs it spelled out for them.

A ton of which will go to Tannehill and Pouncey and Vernon

Pouncey? Seriously here.

Enjoy watching him this year because it will be his last here. Let the overrated thug move on, and if some team is willing to pay 10m a year for him? See ya.

She did a great job. Whoever said it's a 3 year 60 mil contract it 100% correct. He NEVER sees year 4 without a restructure unless he is BALLING.

Still have to sign Vernon,Miller,Tannehill,Clay,Pouncey,Matthews...maybe not as much cap room as expected

Replaceable, affordable/replaceable, re-sign, probably gone/replaceable, re-sign unless he demands #1 Center money then replaceable, replaceable. Not concerned.

Back
Top Bottom