Dawn Aponte...thebrownsboard.com perspective | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dawn Aponte...thebrownsboard.com perspective

Getting anything/anyone from the Cleveland Browns is flirting with disaster.

why do alot of people tend to this this way? oh she was released by the brows so she must suck oh this player was let go by the lions he must suck. im not saying that everyone is a diamond in the rough but `fo´s use people differently and may or may not shine in other places just thought i put that out there

It sounds to me like Holmgren didn't want a "woman" running the Brown's budget as she probably knew way more about finances then he did... so maybe that is why he got rid of her. I am sure Parcells and Ireland still call the shots, but I don't think Parcells or Ireland have the letters CPA after their name like Aponte does. Lets give her a chance. I think the Porter release debacle was planned out just to let everyone know that Joey will not be around come early March.

Uh maybe she sucks because prior to being with Cleveland she was with the Jets organization and was booted out from there because of screwing up. Then she screws the Browns and now we're stuck with her.

I seriously doubt that she had anything to do with Porter's release.

She's only been here for about 3 weeks.

Can you think of a job where someone would make this type of decision after just 3 weeks on the job?

Peter King, who I have absolutely zero respect for, made her out to be a genius after the Browns Jests trade on draft day last year.

I think the fact that she is a woman, and the fact that sports writers are almost universally dense, low brow & pathetically below average in the IQ department probably sums up the angle being taken by most of them on this.

Her JOB is to advise the trifecta on the cap implications of the moves that they make. She should have known and informed them of the consequences of releasing Joey before March

Maybe her desk is under Jeff Ireland's. Oooh, Misogynist Pig comment of the day!

well if shes stupid or not, if it was her call to release joey porter i support her 100%, **** that guy. trying my dolphins on national tv. **** him. go aponte!

You guys are luckly I dont run this site, I'd run off any one that started trouble like porter does.

Have any of you pop tarts bothered to look up this chick abilities.. I understand most are kids..on this site.. but still, if it were me running this site, I would start blocking IPS numbers. So the blame really goes to the owner for letting such topics to even get started.

http://www.silive.com/sports/advance/gordon/index.ssf/2009/05/staten_island_native_dawn_apon.html

uhhh, firstly, I think this site's charter stipulates that you've got to be a member for at least a year before you get to "run this site."

Beyond that, by your definition, would someone qualify as a "pop tart" if they spout off about a thread without reading the previous posts in that thread???? :ponder:

15 posts earlier in this very same thread :jcane:

Back
Top Bottom