Day 2 Draft Thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Draft Thread

When did Mia trade back up before the STL selection? If so, I'll bet anything they moved back up to take bailey, thinking no way STL needs him, and got screwed

Will Davis is a solid CB. Maybe not a starting type CB, right now, but he has great ball skills. I like the pick more so than others do on here. I read a mock draft earlier today, where Davis was mocked to Miami. So I did some research and he looks like a good fit for the zone scheme on defense.

Will Davis is a solid CB. Maybe not a starting type CB, right now, but he has great ball skills. I like the pick more so than others do on here. I read a mock draft earlier today, where Davis was mocked to Miami. So I did some research and he looks like a good fit for the zone scheme on defense.

Fine then waste one of our 5th round picks tomorrow.

I am sorry...if I recall correctly Miami signed Keller, Wallace, and Gibson, Re-signed Hartline. Still have Matthews(who I like) and Fuller. Not sure why some of you are bitching about the dolphins not drafting Offense. Think After FA, WR became a strength. They NEEDED CB, OL, Pass rusher....which, crazy I know, is what they are drafting! Stop smoking the pipe! Relax and open your eyes...Miami is doing EXACTLY what they should be doing!!!!

Mayock had a 5th round grade on Davis. I don't understand the need to trade back into the 3rd round to get him when he most likely would have been available later on.

I am sorry...if I recall correctly Miami signed Keller, Wallace, and Gibson, Re-signed Hartline. Still have Matthews(who I like) and Fuller. Not sure why some of you are bitching about the dolphins not drafting Offense. Think After FA, WR became a strength. They NEEDED CB, OL, Pass rusher....which, crazy I know, is what they are drafting! Stop smoking the pipe! Relax and open your eyes...Miami is doing EXACTLY what they should be doing!!!!

This.

So what did the phins gain when they traded down with the saints? This crap still has me baffled....

Just because he has fallen so far, how about Barkley on sat. If Tanny starts to slip or at least he could become a great back-up(or trade bait). How many 4th rd players make a difference/

Ok, we have picks 7 & 9 tomorrow. Potential targets that fit what we're looking for:

G/C - Barrett Jones, Alabama + possible medical flag
G/C - Brian Schwenke, California
RT/G - David Bakhtiari, Colorado
RT/G - David Quessenberry, San Jose St
DE - Alex Okafor, Texas
DT - Jesse Williams, Alabama + possible medical flag
FS - Phillip Thomas, Fresno St

I'd like to come away with one of the two Alabama boys & FS Phillip Thomas.

Back
Top Bottom