Day 2 Draft Thread | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 Draft Thread

My picks tomorrow:

4. 104. Quinton Patton | WR | Louisiana Tech

4. 106. Phillip Thomas | S | Fresno State

5. 164. Zac Stacy | RB | Vanderbilt

5. 166. Ryan Otten | TE | San Jose State

7. 250. Keith Pough | LB | Howard

Just because he has fallen so far, how about Barkley on sat. If Tanny starts to slip or at least he could become a great back-up(or trade bait). How many 4th rd players make a difference/
him or Nassib. I love his throwing motion.

Guys, I love Patton, second best set of hands in the draft next to Aaron Dobson, but he does not fit the team. He plays the same position as Brian Hartline, the man we just gave a big contract too, & he offers nothing unique to Hartline's skill set. A better target in the fifth round would be Josh Boyce or Ace Sanders who play the slot & can make people miss after the catch.

My picks tomorrow:

4. 104. Quinton Patton | WR | Louisiana Tech

4. 106. Phillip Thomas | S | Fresno State

5. 164. Zac Stacy | RB | Vanderbilt

5. 166. Ryan Otten | TE | San Jose State

7. 250. Keith Pough | LB | Howard

I like Thomas, Stacy, & Pough. Patten doesn't fit. The seem stretching TE I prefer is Craig Gragg of Arkansas. A similar player, height/weight, & speed to Jermichael Finley.

Ireland says they traded the 3rd round pick because there were a couple of players they targeted that they thought they could get later BUT a coule of the guys they had targted went off the board so they wanted to get back in the third to get the CB.

People are upset tonight, but if Miami drafts Swope and Jonathan Franklin in the fourth round they will love Ireland again.

My wish list

Nick Kasa- Nice blocking TE. Would fill a role that is WIDE open IMO
Dion Sims- Off the field issues. However, a great target in the red zone. Can block well
Marcus Lattimore- If Joe loves high character guys, take a chance on him. Can only help the locker room
Johnathan Franklin- Best RB in the draft. Love this kid. Cannot believe he is on the board.
Swope- I love the slot ability and relationship with RT
Patton- good value at this point
Rogers- Big target...still not convinced this team can get it done in the red area
Jesse Williams- Obvious red flag, but a rugged DT that could start next year
Kwame Geathers- Big bodied guy
Shamarko Thomas- Nice DB. Should have been drafted by now

I would go TE and RB...which means we will take something not even on my radar. LOL.

Mayock had a 5th round grade on Davis. I don't understand the need to trade back into the 3rd round to get him when he most likely would have been available later on.

if you listened to his explaination you would know that some teams rated him low but other rated him pretty high.. obviously miami rated him high and felt like other teams liked him enough to trade back up for him

Back
Top Bottom