Day 2 of Rookie MC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 2 of Rookie MC

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
clear.gif

http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=3849

I hope Vickerson lives up to his potential, he could be a major steal. (Actually there are quite a few guys we picked up that have potential and can be steals)

Noodle Arm said:
I hope Vickerson lives up to his potential, he could be a major steal. (Actually there are quite a few guys we picked up that have potential and can be steals)

Crowder being the best of them by far. I really hope he lives up to his talent...

Jaj said:
Crowder being the best of them by far. I really hope he lives up to his talent...

I hope Crowder too because if he lives up to his talent level and doesn't get hurt, he could be are answer to an old Z. Thomas for 5-7 years in the middle of our D..

Alabi seems like a pretty smart guy, which is a good change from the other turds we have on the offensive line.

I didnt realize that Vickerson played through 2 ankle injuries and he didnt miss a game. Now that right there is tough and i hope that he will make the team.

I wouldnt be surprised to see all of our draft picks make the final cuts.It would be a first although I think we came close to it last year.

I hope that miamidolphins.com will post up more pics of todays MC.

I'm liking Nick's approach to the mini camp. It's all rookies, so he's not doing much on scheme stuff with them. What he is doing is teaching them the proper techniques and showing them what is expected of them. This way, they will be prepared and know what to do when training camp comes along. It allows him to not have to waste time teaching technique to rookies when training camp starts, and therefore, he will have more time to install the system.

Why does the Dolphins website use real player? I can't listen to a damn thing they put up on that site.

I don't have real player, and when I tried to download it, it wouldn't download.

Vickerson seems like a great guy- very intense, which is always a good thing. And Alabi, like another poster said, actually sounds damn smart. Plus, I loved hearing Alabi talk about Houck being the best in the business.

Plus, Saban's opening to his interview was classic- making fun of Skolnik again. Nick is slowly loosening up IMO and I really get a kick out of some of the things he says.

Back
Top Bottom