Day 3 BPA - Matt Araiza - Punter (55-86 yard punts) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 BPA - Matt Araiza - Punter (55-86 yard punts)

Watch his punts aren't gonna be as long as they where in college. When an NFL coach tells him he needs to focus some on his hang time that he isn't giving the coverage team time to get there.

A big good punter or punt can change the momentum of the game. It's really important for 3 and out teams to have a good punter.

He's played in Logan, Utah & Laramie, WY which aren't exactly tropical for most of the football season
He played in the cold on the road maybe four games the two years years he punted at SDSU. He was their PK his first year there. He's got the impressive stats, but so do a lot of guys.

I think he will be a game changer. Special player.

I know... - you think Kickers shouldn't get drafted. I usually agree but this guy is special. Amazing power and accuracy. Quality Person - hard worker.
Let his film speak. He is the BPA Day 3 and could make defenses drive a long field against our great defense every drive. Watch the leg strength and where he places the ball. 86 yard punt anyone?
BTW - he's also left footed, so the ball spins differently and returners frequently misjudge his kicks.

Isn’t he the guy who does voices on the Simpsons?

Back
Top Bottom