Day 3 Targets | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day 3 Targets

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Plenty of good prospects still available. I'm digging this draft so far. I'm hoping we move into the 4th to grab some of the higher rated talented (such as dorian johnson)

OL:

Dorian Johnson (surprising)
Ben Braden
Isaac Asiata
Nico Sirgusa
Danny Isidora
Julie'n Davenport
Kyle Fuller
Jessamen Dunker
David Sharpe
Kyle Kalis
Tyler Orlosky

DL:
Ralph Green
Jarron Jones
Josh Tupuo

Carl Lawson (lb/de)

lb:
Anthony Walker
Elijah Lee
Samson Ebukam
Devonte Fields
Ejaun Price
Matt Milano

S:
Eddie Jackson
Tedric Thompson
Xavier Woods
Nate Gerry

wr-
stacy coley
ryan switzer
isiah ford

te-
eric saubert
jake butt
bucky hodges

cb-
Corn Elder still out there but hard to see with the tank selection
Desmond King (s?)

(give credit to j-off, ck, hoops, slimm, and many others in coming up with these names over the last few months)

---------

hit a few of these guys and this will be a great draft.

:up:

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be a LONG 4th roumd...Please let's not get crazy and trade up using any of next year's picks.

Hopefully the o-line can hold until further notice.

It may be a LONG 4th roumd...Please let's not get crazy and trade up using any of next year's picks.

Hopefully the o-line can hold until further notice.

I'm not opposed to using say... a 4th next year, one of our 5ths and then the 7th this year. Would you do that to secure an early/mid 4th rounder?

Some combo of Walker, Gerry & Hodges in the 5th would be nice.

I'm not opposed to using say... a 4th next year, one of our 5ths and then the 7th this year. Would you do that to secure an early/mid 4th rounder?

Nah...that would be fair but,

I don't think GMs want to be fair, especially bargaing from a position of strength.

They know we want/need a quality G...we'll pay for it. Or cross our fingers and hope our interior oline can stand the rain.

If Pouncey is there, I feel better. If he's not, the offense will suck.

Absolutely. There is no guarantee next year's draft will be anywhere near as deep as this year.

Dorian Johnson and Desmond King are worth that.

Isaac Asiata - For a power lineman he's got some incredibly nimble feet.

Corn Edler - Scrappy SOB and slot CB is still a need.

I was pleased to see defense in first 3 rounds. Now...go get a guard. Preferably Isaac. Would also like to see Nate Gerry late in the draft.

I can't recall the player exactly, but a member here is friend's with his father and he was a D1 recruit and transferred to a small school... Jessamen Dunker maybe? Thats someone who may be worth a look.. I'll try to find that post tomorrow

Pick 166 - OL
Pick 178 - OL
Pick 184 - OL

Throw numbers at the problem increasing the possibility of finding a gem for the OL.

Back
Top Bottom