Day of mourning.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day of mourning....

dw2

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I could accept this loss much easier if we went down swinging! We laid down. We didnt show up to play ball. Zach showed up w/ 22 tackles......but what about the others?
The NY Jets lost Saturday night, but damnit, they went down SWINGING like warriors. They exemplified the meaning of playing with DETERMINATION, FOCUS, WILL, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALL...HEART! We can all speculate as to who we need, who needs to go, about changes in the organization....basically we can all play and be a virtual G.M. in our heads, but without the intangible...DETERMINATION, FOCUS, WILL, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY........HEART we will continue to be blown away in the playoffs.
We DO have the talent, we just lack the inner driving force.

By the way, because I don't like to ever leave on a negative tone, let me be the first to tell you that next year, withou a doubt, we are GOING TO THE F$%#@ SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I show more heart playing on Madden 2001 LOL :D :p

the Fins have perfected the art of mediocrity - which in the NFL means beating bad teams and losing to good ones.

let me ask you this.......................

miami fell for every trick play in the book, why in the hell didn't the fins try some, if chan has such a big play book. and when was the last time bates called for a CB blitz. the defensive line wasn't getting to grbac, whats wrong with a blitz?!:mad:

Back
Top Bottom