DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!!

These times seem off and jumbled.

Nap for 1 hour

Coffee for 90 minutes

Masturbate for 4-5 hours.

His is for personal enjoyment. 4-5 hrs though?!?! That sounds like a job. How much do you get paid? Is it hourly or production-based pay scale?

Jesus! And how much coffee do you pound in 90 minutes? 2 pots, 3?

Picky huh? Now, in the afternoon and tonight. How's that?

😃 👍

Well, I'm now at work, and my office is wide open to all my Co-Workers and visiters to where I work...But what the heck, I'll just remind them preseason practice started, I'm sure they'll understand. 😉

His is for personal enjoyment. 4-5 hrs though?!?! That sounds like a job. How much do you get paid? Is it hourly or production-based pay scale?

Jesus! And how much coffee do you pound in 90 minutes? 2 pots, 3?
I was giving him his real numbers not what he attempted to post to fool us.

But if you want to apply them to me I can only inform you I don't drink coffee.

big brother GIF by Big Brother After Dark
Naw, only the guys - LOL

5,088 and change. That's how many hours it's been since the dolphins ended the season. 5,088 hours of mostly misery waiting for our beloved Dolphins to get back in action. Sure, we had some great distractions. Flores the terrible was fired and replaced with the delightful and offensive genius (we hope) McDaniel. Then came the FA moves. They weren'tcsplashes. They were triple Lindys off the third platform.

Our draft wasn't hyper eventful but we're hoping Tindall is here to eventually wreck the games of mobile QBs. We focused on the abysmal O Line bringing in the best FA on the market in Armstead and solidifying the middle with Williams. Then we broke the internet and traded for arguably the top WR in the league in the Cheetah and added the sneaky ninja Wilson. Finally we made RB a focus as it's MCD's strength and brought in the triumvirate of Edmonds, Mostert, and Sony Trinatron. There were lots of other moves but if you're on here reading this, you're well versed on them.

Right now, it's early. Only 7:17 am. But in Miami Lakes, some titans of the 2022 gridiron are waking up and gearing up. In a few hours the 2022/2023 Dolphins campaign will begin. It begins gently with training, diet and workout modifications and limitations and some light workouts. We'll cover it all here for you. From what I've read, the team should take the field about 10:25 each day that practice is happening.

The 2022/2023 Miami Dolphins season - season 56 begins now.

Cryptocurrency Defi GIF by 1inch
Fishing Hypeaf GIF by Karl's Bait & Tackle's Bait & Tackle
200.gif

Just love the "triple Lindy reference", that dive almost killed me!

You get an A+ plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus, Ralphie!

Just love the "triple Lindy reference", that dive almost killed me!

You get an A+ plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus plus, Ralphie!
Thanks brother. We're proud to bring it to you. Thanks to @mrbunglez and @Finfan83nj. There are some great other camp reporters out there like @Hoot and @djphinfan and others. I'll post more tomorrow and some of Friday. Now that we're started, we'll see whose posting each day and try to split up the reporters to keep our computers from burning up.

Let’s go!!! I got tickets to the Sunday night game vs Steelers last night. Anyone know how the club level seats are at hard rock? I’m In section 249

Praying for an injury free camp / preseason. Also free of arrests and violence scandals.

Call me pessimistic but in my 25 year experience, us fins fans don’t seem to be allowed nice things.
Here this took me about three seconds after cutting and pasting party your post. Hope this helps... View is supposedly from your seat… 1658949896223.png

Back
Top Bottom