DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!!

I'm so happy football season is upon us. I became a member of Finheaven, back in 2004, in large part, due to all the info, Finheaven provides to the overall Dolphins Fan. The draft related forum in top notch and truly enjoy all the content. Now that, training camp is here, it's great to see all the daily info back. It's great to be a Dolfan these days. Lots of good vibes.

Last edited:
Tyreek is the guy who will wreck a young corners confidence lol

He’ll wreck an All-pro’s confidence.

But maybe in the case of Noah Igbinoghene, he can create his confidence.

I’ll take PBUs or INTs all day from Noah, especially if it’s against Tyreek on Tua passes. I know who Tua and Tyreek are already, I’m not worried about them. If he’s making plays against those guys that means he’s done some serious home work.

I’m guessing one coaches first tasks was to get a feel for Iggy and AJ and see what kind of potential they still yield, sounds weird to say about a pair of 22 year olds.

after this season we will be thinking Jaelan Phillips was a better pick than Jevon Holland (or as good).

MY BOLD PROCLAMATION!

My bold prediction is that we will be so glad we have both no one dares bring it up.

I don’t remember worrying about that issue with JT, ZT, TimBo, Pat/Sam.

We will just love having elite players playing together.

Ed Reed-Ray Lewis being debated much in Baltimore?

Add in Melvin Ingram and Tindall ohhh boy that’s scary

That’s the thing. Literally, that’s thing about this defense. It should be better. It should be deeper. It should be hitting on all cylinders. They should get the best of our O for the most part in TC.

Brandon Jones, Raekwon Davis, Nik Needham and Andrew Vinkel are now your weakest links. I’ll take that every year as my defensive weaknesses.

Along with Elandon Roberts, whom I didn’t note because he’s essentially had his replacement drafted and expected to contribute sooner rather than later.

Can’t wait til we trade up for Will Anderson Jr. next year and wreck the entire league. 😳

i love having camp tweets back.

i go to breakfast, drink my coffee, read through them all for about an hour.

head home, masturbate for about 90 minutes.

nap for about 2 hours.

then it's dinner time!
Would you like to have breakfast tomorrow? :sxy:

Thanks brother. We're proud to bring it to you. Thanks to @mrbunglez and @Finfan83nj. There are some great other camp reporters out there like @Hoot and @djphinfan and others. I'll post more tomorrow and some of Friday. Now that we're started, we'll see whose posting each day and try to split up the reporters to keep our computers from burning up.
leave on friday Loco, Ill be there for all practices except the one on the following sunday thats only open to season ticket holders, still trying to figure out a way to get there and report..any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom