DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY ONE CAMP REPORTS HERE!!!!

Getting here late. Has Tua’s stats been posted yet?

Did he underthrow Tyreek in warmups?

0/8 on left handed throws, 0/4 right handed. Coach had him try something new when the left wasn’t working.

Bridgewater lit it up on a couple throws, aside from the pick 6. He should get the call up soon.

He’s got a real fight on his hands for the No.2 job with the Skywalker kid.

I’m guessing that’s all true, I’ll wait for PFT to tell me what the deal is with my team.

Last edited:

That was a killer segment.

They spent the most amount of time by far talking about Miami and they all chimed in with something positive to say, even a former Patriot saying with a slip of the tongue their.

Willie McGinest was starting to say “they’re ready to roll” and he stopped himself after realizing he was talking about Miami and just said go instead of roll.

David Carr, I’ll take the 9 game win streak this year. Last years was obviously only 7.

Someone send that pic to Josh Allen with a note that reads:

Knock, knock….

Who’s there,

The guy on the right,

The guy on the right who?

The guy on the right who knocked your racist ass the F… …

Or something nicer. Or what I said is good too.

But seriously, in my next life I want to be Channing Tindall. 4.47? Wow. Basically .01 slower than Stefan Diggs (used to be).

Knock, knock….

Who’s there,

The guy on the right,

But seriously, in my next life I want to be Channing Tindall. 4.47? Wow. Basically .01 slower than Stefan Diggs (used to be).
Nah what you said was perfect. .....and seriously did he just really make that ok sign? Damn he's either channeling axel Foley and its an innocent 'ok', or the dude literally just sent a message to that fool up in buffalo!
Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

Knock, knock….

Who’s there,

The guy on the right,

Did I miss something that Allen is racist?? Great mature post.

Back
Top Bottom