Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!!

Philly will be replacing hurts. He’s holding them back. Waste of time
I learned to definitely Trust your insight on a player ESPECIALLY when u was practically slamming the table for Micah Parsons. Now look what Parsons has displayed so far and will only GET BETTER. U compared him to Ray Lewis type of Talent and am looking forward to watching that happen.
What's your honest take on Tua this year with all of the sweet pieces around him?

Watch out for Jevon Holland. He takes better angles to the downhill run game football and we are talking about maybe the best free safety in football.

He’s already ahead of devin mccourty at the same stage.

Holland and philips are massive for miamis ceiling this year. Miami really needs a year two leap in overall play from philips. The reports are good so far. His edge setting last year was take me off the field worthy.
I’m hoping Phillips has the same trajectory as JT and I’m super excited for what Hollands going to do this year his play last year was good and he showed flashes of elite safety play. I think this year Holland becomes that elite safety that secondary needed.

Philly will be replacing hurts. He’s holding them back. Waste of time
He is another of these RB's playing QB I've been seeing recently.....

I don't get the huge issue some are freaking out about. Chad Pennington had a 'noodle arm' due to surgeries and whatnot and yet I don't remember this amount of bs about it. You work with what you have and devise a strategy to win with it consistently.
It's just a narrative that took on a life of his own. Tua has a much stronger arm than Chad Pennington did when he played for us. Tua and Burrow were considered to have similar arm strength going into that last year of college, but you don't see people talking about Burrow's lack of arm strength. The difference is that Burrow had some success. And he had deep attempts attempts due to the offense design. Tua hasn't had the same level of success, so people with a simplistic understanding of football or an agenda decide it must be due to arm strength instead of the more obvious poor pass pro, lack of a run game, offense design, etc.

I disagree that Hunt lacks the feet for RT. IMO he has really good feet. Much better feet than Eich, whom some keep trying to project to RT? And I'd say it's a pretty big assumption that this coaching staff thinks he's better at G. The last coaching staff was the one that moved him inside. My guess is that the current staff sees Hunt as capable of playing either RG or RT. But AJ is a far better fit at RT. It was a mistake for the last staff to move AJ to G (just like it was a mistake for them to think Eich could play T). So the best OL configuration for the team has Hunt at RG with AJ at RT, but that doesn't mean that Hunt can not be just as good at RT.

Back
Top Bottom