Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!!

McDolphins

Hating The Jets With A Passion Since '84
Club Member
Reaction score
Not being funny here but what’s the difference in speed between Waddle and T.Hills old teammate in Mecole Hardman who ran a 4.33?

I definitely believe Waddle is a much better receiver. But I’m not convienced Waddle is that much faster than Hardman if at all.
Game speed (as opposed to track speed) and start/stop ability. Waddle has a strong edge in both areas. Hardman hasn’t learned how to implement that speed into his route running. He’s great for a deep TD or a kick return for a touchdown every now and then but he’s by no means uncoverable.

EPBro

Super Donator
Reaction score
Diasaster? Was he a disaster his 1st year playing there? Absolutely not! He was decent at worst.
Didn't say he was a disaster. He played above average.

He's the disaster option considering he is our last resort at RT.

The natural ability to understand nuance is completely lost on the masses.

djphinfan

Perennial All-Pro
Club Member
Reaction score
Best compliment a QB can get - I love it.
Yeah I forgot to mention that..

He was in control of this practice when it came to direction, one time got pissed at some receivers all bunched up in the wrong spot and then quickly sorted it out

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Club Member
Reaction score
Didn't say he was a disaster. He played above average.

He's the disaster option considering he is our last resort at RT.

The natural ability to understand nuance is completely lost on the masses.
I wouldn't agree that Hunt would be our last resort at RT. I see AJ as plan A, but after that who knows? Diesch, Coleman, or Little might work. Or maybe Jones looks good at G and Hunt is looking better than any of the other potentials at RT. Hunt is one of our top 5 OL if he plays RG or RT. He provides the flexibility to let us us find our 5th OL at either RG or RT.

EPBro

Super Donator
Reaction score
I wouldn't agree that Hunt would be our last resort at RT. I see AJ as plan A, but after that who knows? Diesch, Coleman, or Little might work. Or maybe Jones looks good at G and Hunt is looking better than any of the other potentials at RT. Hunt is one of our top 5 OL if he plays RG or RT. He provides the flexibility to let us us find our 5th OL at either RG or RT.
Yeah exactly. Thank you for making my point.

Aj, Eich, Robert Jones, Coleman, Little will all be vetted out before they consider moving Hunt.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Top Bottom