Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!!

I can imagine the smile on your face typing that.
yeah, seriously. One person out of the others that have said positive reports on Tua. These are some nice throws, the anticipation and accuracy and he's got the velocity to get it inbetween. Yes some bad passes will happen, it happens even to the best. Let's not forget miami has a very good secondary. This only helps tua get better and Holland is a beast and will make plays. Iron sharpening iron here

I liked how quickly the new coaches moved to put Eichenberg and Jackson in their new spots-- spots that actually matched their athletic profiles.

The last coaches completely screwed up both players by never allowing them to settle into a spot. ...and that was crazy considering the fact that so many first (and second year) linemen fail. There are a lot of very good linemen in this league who stunk early.

Just like it takes a long time for posters to find their groove on the message boards. I mean, look at you ....

I don't get the huge issue some are freaking out about. Chad Pennington had a 'noodle arm' due to surgeries and whatnot and yet I don't remember this amount of bs about it. You work with what you have and devise a strategy to win with it consistently.
I also believe Tua has a good arm, yes it's not a rocket, but it's good. You can't tell me scouts all over would have tua touted highly if Tua had a limited arm. Scouts can miss on qbs because you can't tell how a qb will handle things mentally or handle the actual game and game speed in nfl. But you can see on tape a qbs arm strength from the college games, the deep passes, the zip or lack of zip, hitting throws all over the field. If that was an issue, I find it hard to believe Tua would have ever been seen as a first pick up until his injury and Burrow's ascension. But Tua being a top 5 pick or seen that way despite a talented qb, says a lot about the physical traits of Tua too. A qb may be a first rd pick with very good accuracy and other traits, but I don't think so if his arm is lacking. It has to be pretty good. I feel a lot of this was due to his injury and horrible blocking, not allowing him to even step up to pass many times. With some time and him looking stronger and healthier, I think Tua will sling it like he did at bama

I hate the Bills and hope we cream them whenever we play them, but hate injuries to players even more. Hope he gets better soon!
yeah this sucks and why I'm nervous about camp. Gets your nervous about miami's players too.

Yup. I want to beat them at full strength
I don't care. I used to think that way then I remember how whenever in the early 90s we were messed up when we played them most of the time late in the season and they gave no mercy. So screw them if they are 100% or not.

They also messed up Tua for a bunch of games which helped keep us out of the playoffs... So 100% or not when we play them its on.

We’ll, it’s been three days of practice and I haven’t heard of any news that Jackson is getting beat, and he hasn’t been moved out of the lineup yet.

Baby steps
No pads, so hard to draw any conclusions there. I'm going to be optimistic until shown a reason not to be.

Back
Top Bottom