Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day THREE Camp Reports HERE!!!

Not being funny here but what’s the difference in speed between Waddle and T.Hills old teammate in Mecole Hardman who ran a 4.33?

I definitely believe Waddle is a much better receiver. But I’m not convienced Waddle is that much faster than Hardman if at all.
Game speed (as opposed to track speed) and start/stop ability. Waddle has a strong edge in both areas. Hardman hasn’t learned how to implement that speed into his route running. He’s great for a deep TD or a kick return for a touchdown every now and then but he’s by no means uncoverable.

Diasaster? Was he a disaster his 1st year playing there? Absolutely not! He was decent at worst.
Didn't say he was a disaster. He played above average.

He's the disaster option considering he is our last resort at RT.

The natural ability to understand nuance is completely lost on the masses.

No practice today?

Looks like we've got this week and then quite a break until theyre back on the 24/25th .... however.... pre season!!!!!!

Didn't say he was a disaster. He played above average.

He's the disaster option considering he is our last resort at RT.

The natural ability to understand nuance is completely lost on the masses.
I wouldn't agree that Hunt would be our last resort at RT. I see AJ as plan A, but after that who knows? Diesch, Coleman, or Little might work. Or maybe Jones looks good at G and Hunt is looking better than any of the other potentials at RT. Hunt is one of our top 5 OL if he plays RG or RT. He provides the flexibility to let us us find our 5th OL at either RG or RT.

I wouldn't agree that Hunt would be our last resort at RT. I see AJ as plan A, but after that who knows? Diesch, Coleman, or Little might work. Or maybe Jones looks good at G and Hunt is looking better than any of the other potentials at RT. Hunt is one of our top 5 OL if he plays RG or RT. He provides the flexibility to let us us find our 5th OL at either RG or RT.
Yeah exactly. Thank you for making my point.

Aj, Eich, Robert Jones, Coleman, Little will all be vetted out before they consider moving Hunt.

Thank you for agreeing with me.

Back
Top Bottom