DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

One play, Beasley - a known Tua hater- along with accomplices on this messageboard says Tua floated a pass that Hill had to come back for. Another writer, mentions this play along with the defensive player(s?) over the top taking away a deeper pass, so the pass was thrown underneath that umbrella and Hill catches it for a long completion.

Off topic but I didn’t even know that picture (your sig) existed. I can’t believe that was almost 15 years ago. I talked a lot of smack back then lol. Good times brotha!
I've been hoping another C2C guy would pop up on these boards again! What was your name? And which guy in the pic? I remember your user/avatar in the old threads.

Adam Beasley has been a Tua hater since Day 1. He kept pushing for the Dolphins to trade for Deshaun Watson last season.
I did notice that another camp report said Tua did well early and struggled with a couple of late throws. It does seem that the reporter who only mentions the struggles is both unreliable and probably has an agenda. Much like any poster that only posts about the negative.

He's gone, get with the "flow" - LOL

So, you think they will win more than 13 - I like the way you think - LOL

I'm hella excited for the season to start, but I wish I was sold on the state of the o-line. I'm praying the combination of better coaching, Eichenberg and A-Jack improving, as well as the additions of Armstead and Williams will be enough.

I'm hella excited for the season to start, but I wish I was sold on the state of the o-line. I'm praying the combination of better coaching, Eichenberg and A-Jack improving, as well as the additions of Armstead and Williams will be enough.
You are in luck, your prayer has been answered - By McDaniel - LOL

C

F**k Flo and his stupid better explanations

"We have to get better, we have to get better as a team and it starts with me. Just get better, keep getting better. We have to practice better, and get better, just keep getting better"
are you trying to "better me up" - LOL

Sounds like a one trick pony - LOL

I've always wondered why they set the bar so low for ponies. Is a "two trick pony" a learned enough equine to be socially acceptable? Or is it like Jennifer Anniston and the flair n "Office Space", where if you have to ask how many is acceptable, you just don't get it? 🤔

I've been hoping another C2C guy would pop up on these boards again! What was your name? And which guy in the pic? I remember your user/avatar in the old threads.

Jorden the tallest guy in the middle with the reddish hair. I took two INTs back to the house but didn't do a ton on offense with no QB help lol

Back
Top Bottom