DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

It's not gonna be we gotta do better now, it's gonna be we are gonna do better with McDaniel calling the shots.

I did notice that another camp report said Tua did well early and struggled with a couple of late throws. It does seem that the reporter who only mentions the struggles is both unreliable and probably has an agenda. Much like any poster that only posts about the negative.
I was watching a Miami YouTuber who said that all the reporters at practice are not allowed to post anything negative. I did not know that. Interesting.

I was watching a Miami YouTuber who said that all the reporters at practice are not allowed to post anything negative. I did not know that. Interesting.
Really? Because in like a few days aren't fans allowed to watch and won't they be able to see and 'report' what's going on??? Give me a break...That you tuber is full of it.

According to several ppl yesterday Tua didn’t have a good day. My opinion is who cares,you can’t evaluate until pads are on.

Love the new attitude over which the new coaching staff is bringing as well as fun and excitement. Far cry from Brian Flores IMHO!

Doesn’t mean squat if it doesn’t translate on the field. We’ll see!

According to several ppl yesterday Tua didn’t have a good day. My opinion is who cares,you can’t evaluate until pads are on.

Seems to be depends on who ya listen to. Many said overall good day and he missed a pass or two late, then you have dinguses like Beasley and Poupart who make a habit of over exaggerating his struggles

Seems to be depends on who ya listen to. Many said overall good day and he missed a pass or two late, then you have dinguses like Beasley and Poupart who make a habit of over exaggerating his struggles
You forgot to add Omar and PFN.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

That's exactly it.

Sometimes a great pass is broken up by perfect coverage.

Perspective or agenda is key.

That pass yesterday to Hill is a perfect example.

Beasley, Kelly etc. May Say it was underthrown and Hill had to come back for the ball.

Others may say Tua put the ball in the one place the defenders couldn't get it. He perfectly read that defense and placed it where only his WR could catch it. Or he found the soft spot.

Depending on your opinion determines how good the pass was.

Brady and Tua could throw the exact same pass, to the same WR with the same outcome. However, Brady threw it to where only his WR could catch it where as Tua underthrew it.

Or Tua underthrew it, but Rodgers knew his throw would draw a PI.

It happens to all the non elites.

If your Tua, Wilson Goff etc..... your passes ar, for the most part, judged more on the negative side. Where as Rodgers, Brady and Mahomes get the benefit of the doubt that they knew what the were doing.

Mahomes. Future hall of fame, arguably best in the game today. But let me tell you, he throw a lot of ugly passes. But you wouldn't know it listening to the comnentators.

Just watch Kurt Warner and Chris Simms evaluate the same game for Tua. How do they both have polar opposite takes on Tuas performance?

That's exactly it.

Beasley, Kelly etc. May Say it was underthrown and Hill had to come back for the ball.

Others may say Tua put the ball in the one place the defenders couldn't get it. He perfectly read that defense and placed it where only his WR could catch it. Or he found the soft spot.

Brady and Tua could throw the exact same pass, to the same WR with the same outcome. However, Brady threw it to where only his WR could catch it where as Tua underthrew it.

If your Tua, Wilson Goff etc..... your passes ar, for the most part, judged more on the negative side. Where as Rodgers, Brady and Mahomes get the benefit of the doubt that they knew what the were doing.

Mahomes. Future hall of fame, arguably best in the game today. But let me tell you, he throw a lot of ugly passes. But you wouldn't know it listening to the comnentators.

Just watch Kurt Warner and Chris Simms evaluate the same game for Tua. How do they both have polar opposite takes on Tuas performance?

Bravo! Perfectly said!

The other thing to take into consideration is this “new” offense is going against a very good and seasoned defense.

I’d be far more worried if the majority of the reports this early was the offense making plays all over this defense from day 1.

The other thing to take into consideration is this “new” offense is going against a very good and seasoned defense.

I’d be far more worried if the majority of the reports this early was the offense making plays all over this defense from day 1.
U want to hear of both sides making their far share of plays. I have followed camp reports since basically you could over the Internet, and overwhelmingly, the past 2 decades I was always looking for indications that the offense was capable of putting up explosive plays in the passing game. Very often, or most often they were dominated by the defense, and that ended up playing out in the regular season, i.e. a crap boring offense that didn’t put up very many or enough points. That’s not the impression I’m getting so far, even though it’s only been 2 days which is encouraging.

That's exactly it.

Pump It Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

So he decided to make an entire story on the few throws that Tua had difficulty with? Then added 3 cities that Tua will have to play including one city where he carries an undefeated record if memory serves correctly?

Tua not the entire team is going to be the difference between wins/losses in those games?

What a clown!

The ”strong armed” Josh Allen has struggled in weather/wind games during his short career. So apparently there’s a lot more to it than just overcoming it with arm strength.

But since that doesn’t fit the narrative — nobody seems to want to talk about it. Go figure.

Back
Top Bottom