DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!! | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DAY TWO Camp Reports HERE!!!

Obviously he's been around a long time and has more access than me or you or anyone here. Why would he lie? And why wouldn't I believe him until there is something not to believe. I'm open to a lot of people. Trying not to be skeptical of anyone. Unless it's Simms of course. I feel sorry for people like you but whatevers!
Never heard of the guy at all. Why would he lie? Simple guy wants to be the next sock jock and get clicks. Omar has been around along time and has a lot more access then this guy. And guess what Omar's football IQ is well crap on a good day and makes up crap as well.

Why do you feel sorry for me? Because I can pick out a BS shock jock guy on YouTube after only a minute of listening to him? He straight up lied about the whole QB thing and that the press can only be positive. Go read all the comments from guys with access to camp (not this guy who will only be there when fans can be). Guess what there is plenty of negative press. What do you think the Press would due if Miami threatened to pull their access for being negative (and that is the only thing they could threatened)? Every one of there outlets would run headlines like Dolphins trying to silence the press and so on.

So why would I want to listen to a guy who is a bold face liar and can easily prove he is lying by you know having read the comments from guys actually at the camp.

Why the hell would I stir the pot? You don't know me.

TD PHINS TALK

This fool, the youtuber, doesn’t know anything more than I might know or that anyone else here might know about the matter for which he speaks about.

Difference between that fool and the rest of society: he likes to report on gossip, like Omary, who is changing his feminine pad at this very moment.

This fool, the youtuber, doesn’t know anything more than I might know or that anyone else here might know about the matter for which he speaks about.

Difference between that fool and the rest of society: he likes to report on gossip, like Omary, who is changing his feminine pad at this very moment.
Calling anyone is a fool is childish and deserves to be ignored.

These are the type of plays McDaniel will come up with, and Tua will, can do like a champ.

All that underestimate Tua because he can't break receivers fingers with his throws, are in for a rude awakening.
Broken finger - Will Fuller..no, not again....

Back
Top Bottom