Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE! | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Day Two Of TB/Phins Practice Tweets HERE!

For a guy who voted on the poll that you’ve don’t think Tua is the answer, you sure are defending him feverishly. Change your mind?
I actually posted and said I fat fingered that. If you go back and read any of my posts, I’ve always defended Tua.

OMG that's too funny!

Freakin' Tua has got to stop doing that kinda ****!

That was a bad high school throw let alone "pro."

It's like periodically the dudes brain disconnects from his hand and the ball comes out quacking like a mallard!

I know the kid has worked on his mechanics and arm strength and that's great and I fully support that BUT...

My gawd that's an awful look.
Read this in Tuco’s voice (from breaking bad/ better call Saul)

breaking bad jeans GIF

I actually posted and said I fat fingered that. If you go back and read any of my posts, I’ve always defended Tua.
My apologies, I didn’t see that. It was confusing when I saw the vote based on what I’ve seen you post in the past. I really enjoy you’re reviews and I thought you were in a wait and see yet optimistic pov.

It was either the defender grabbing the jersey or just a shitty pass.

Contrary to Tuapologists' beliefs, I don't hate Tua. Like all QBs, he makes some bad throws. This could definitely be one of those throws.
it wasn't good but the reaction of said guy was ridiculous or overreaction.

Back
Top Bottom