DC Patrick Graham to the Giants, promote Josh Boyer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Patrick Graham to the Giants, promote Josh Boyer

Was the Boyer promotion in this thread originally?

Or am I nuts and just gazed right over it lol

Does make me wonder how stuff like that works?
Is there an official NFL rule that says foremer players/coaches aren't allowed to discuss such things?
Maybe, it's an unwritten rule you just don't do those sorts of things.
You honestly think Graham wouldn’t pass along any information he might have about the a Dolphins draft plans to his new employer? Why do you think teams pick up players who are cut from a team a week before they are scheduled to play the team who just cut thar player?
I have no doubt Graham will be happy to pass along any information he might have concerning the Dolphins draft if it means the Giants can use the information to their advantage.

No feels towards Graham. Deuces & good luck.

Let's see what Boyer's got. He did some amazing work with a bunch of guys who probably have no business playing in the NFL. Every week we were having to google DBs in the game threads, and for the most part, they did an okay job.

The work he did with Needham was spectacular. I wonder if he had a hand in Rowe's transition to safety.

My read is that this could actually be Coach Flo wanting an upgrade at the Defensive Coordinator position with Boyer and whispering in Patrick Graham's ear that he should take the Giant's DC role. The fact that Miami could have blocked Graham from interviewing with the Giants if they wanted to keep him but did not, is significant.
Boyer's development of Needham (an undrafted FA from UTEP) was nothing short of exceptional.

I was thinking the same thing I thought he was just chosen because it was so late after the Superbowl there wasn't any other choice
I've been saying that for some time. Especially our carry over saftey coach.
Now I'm still pondering gailey...although I find it weird he hasn't been officially announced

You honestly think Graham wouldn’t pass along any information he might have about the a Dolphins draft plans to his new employer? Why do you think teams pick up players who are cut from a team a week before they are scheduled to play the team who just cut thar player?
I have no doubt Graham will be happy to pass along any information he might have concerning the Dolphins draft if it means the Giants can use the information to their advantage.

The players being signed for extra info is greatly exaggerated. Also, our co-DC in morning way would be privy to our plans and he likely has very very little insight. This happens all the time :-)

Graham has no clue about Miami's draft plans

Graham has no clue about Miami's draft plans
I don't know what the big ******* secret is that people are worried about. There were clear and public indications since last March what this team was going to do and why they would. Him telling the giants we want Tua if healthy won't be some shocking rebelation

Graham wasn't great, but this is how a team backslides in Year 2 of a coach's tenure... 2 new coordinators to acclimate.

It's something other past Dolphin HC's had to deal with and never really got right. Hopefully this is different, but not great if history is any measure.

Everyone expects an improved team next year, but I'd caution people to pump the breaks because there will be a lot of change with new players and coaches being acclimated, paired with a more difficult schedule.

Back
Top Bottom