DC Patrick Graham to the Giants, promote Josh Boyer | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DC Patrick Graham to the Giants, promote Josh Boyer

I don't know what the big ******* secret is that people are worried about. There were clear and public indications since last March what this team was going to do and why they would. Him telling the giants we want Tua if healthy won't be some shocking rebelation
Please show me any public announcement Miami made they are taking tua.
And it goes beyond that. Flo will have a strategy to this draft. Graham doesn't know it, i don't know it, this board doesn't know it and yes you dont know it

I wasn't expecting this kind if turnover on the coaching staff.
Honestly I was. Flo didn't have top pick last year due to timing.
Now what i still ponder are the replacements. I'm still mulling over the Chan chatter...which I still find perplexing as it wasn't officially announced.
I wonder if his hire is condition on losing caldwell

Now what i still ponder are the replacements. I'm still mulling over the Chan chatter...which I still find perplexing as it wasn't officially announced.
That is interesting.

I think that coaching turnover is more common than many are crediting here.
Since any coach that receives a new gig tends to want to bring his underlings and friends with him, coaches tend to be a journeyman lot.
And since most of them are hypercompetitive guys, they are all looking for that next promotion...
Once in awhile, you get a guy who is content, happy even to remain a position coach or coordinator... and that's fine, if he's actually good... but then he becomes a target for just that reason.

Relax... enjoy the churn. If Flores becomes a winner, then everyone will poach our guys EVERY year.

Some thing I have wondered about as well. Thought one of the smartest decisions Flo made last year was to bring in an experienced coach so he could use as a sound board, that Caldwell was mean't to be. If Caldwell isn't available then may be Chan is the man.

Back
Top Bottom