Dch' S Top 25 Camp Observations From Tonight.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dch' S Top 25 Camp Observations From Tonight....

Originally posted by scotgif
You guys that are advocating all these trades need to realize this, the guys that we are talking about trading have very little or no value on the open trade market.

These are scrubs, backups, guys that are on the verge of being cut. Now, don't get me wrong, there are always those daimonds in the rough, that only need a chance to play, to prove their ability, but those are the exceptions.

If we could get a 7th round pick for Ogden, or Grant, I would be very surprised. Also, why would a team make a trade for a bubble guy, when they could just pick him up off the waiver wire, the following week?

I disagree, i think the Houston Gamblers...ur i mean the Texans, would be very interested in Ogden and grant for a 6th or 7th. why not? we will end up cutting them anyways! get what you can! and that way we could at least land another leonard henry late in the draft. also if we just got cornell green for a 7th rounder, why the hell couldnt we get somehting for these two in a pair trade?

Originally posted by scotgif
You guys that are advocating all these trades need to realize this, the guys that we are talking about trading have very little or no value on the open trade market.

These are scrubs, backups, guys that are on the verge of being cut. Now, don't get me wrong, there are always those daimonds in the rough, that only need a chance to play, to prove their ability, but those are the exceptions.

If we could get a 7th round pick for Ogden, or Grant, I would be very surprised. Also, why would a team make a trade for a bubble guy, when they could just pick him up off the waiver wire, the following week?

Well we just got a 7th rounder for Green who hasn't prove anything...now what do you think Odgen or Grant maybe worth...Remember if a team want the guy..they can''t take a chance he's going to be there through waiver..that why they trade..to ensure they get him..

Back
Top Bottom