DE Cameron Wake: Dolphins will 'definitely' make playoffs in 2015 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DE Cameron Wake: Dolphins will 'definitely' make playoffs in 2015

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake is so confident about his team's upcoming season that he believes the Dolphins will do something they haven't done in seven years: make the playoffs.

Wake wasn't there for that last playoff season in 2008.
The defensive end has been in Miami since 2009 and in those six seasons, he hasn't had a lot to get excited for: The Dolphins have started five quarterbacks and haven't put together a winning season since Wake joined the team.
Now that the Dolphins have a solid defense and some continuity at quarterback, Wake thinks 2015 is "definitely" the season that the playoff drought ends.
"Not being able to play in the postseason in all that time I've been here, now is the time." Wake told the Miami Herald. "This is definitely the year."
Everyone on South Beach seems to feel the same way. Center Mike Pouncey, who's been in Miami since being selected 15th overall in the 2011 NFL Draft, is also feeling good about 2015.
"We feel like this is our year to make the playoffs," Pouncey said. "I know we say that every year but this year our football team, it's the mindset we have. We love the direction we're going."
Read more: http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...ins-will-definitely-make-the-playoffs-in-2015

Please merge. I did not see the other post.

Back
Top Bottom