De Vonta Smith wins AP Player of the Year - Ramifications for Miami | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

De Vonta Smith wins AP Player of the Year - Ramifications for Miami

Washington’s not interested in that. But they do need to be all in on a qb in the draft unless they want play to win now which means they add a veteran competent qb on a short term deal. Id have to imagine that’s in play now no doubt

I don't think the question is whether this or that receiver made a QB great or vice versa... I think it is more of a when all of a team's players are great, it's hard to find the weak link.

Was the weakest link Ruggs? Jeudy? Tua? Waddle? Jones?

Hard to say, because since the assembled talent was so much better than anyone else's, it really makes it hard to determine.

Why is it laughable? You did not laugh at Tua being #1 overall. Mac Jones is the same as Tua. I don't see a reason why anyone who had Tua as #1 overall or top 5 pick should not have Jones in same category.
Mac Jones and Tua are the same?

I get you like to buck (troll) draft analysis but its really hard to take you seriously.

Mac and Tua are the same
Fields is undraftable
Trask should be our pick at 3
Trade up for Lawrence

Did I cover them all? Can't take any one of those serious.

I get you like to buck (troll) draft analysis but its really hard to take you seriously.

Mac and Tua are the same
Fields is undraftable
Trade up for Lawrence

No, Trusk throws wobblers. Trusk is also a scratch.

Well that Jones comment opened a can of worms. OK, Maybe I was a bit over the top with top 10/15 comment. !st round then? Would not be surprised at all.

The Dolphins are NOT gonna waste their damn top draft pick on a dime a dozen wide receiver that is over damn hyped because college defensive backs are slow and dumb!
Dime a dozen? Why didn’t Miami have any worth a damn the final month of the season then?

Dime a dozen? Why didn’t Miami have any worth a damn the final month of the season then?
Dude we were in total rebuild...we had to focus on defense....
Don’t waist draft picks and backsheesh on a player that can be had had for a 3rd rounder or a udfa like that kid on our team Williams....

we need 2 o-linemen 2 running backs 3 receivers a nose tackle a safety and linebackers...wide receivers are that are big and fast can be found LATER!

Mac and Tua are the same
Fields is undraftable
Trade up for Lawrence

LOL he's the same guy I believe that was telling us all that Anthony Gordan was the best QB prospect last year, he's just trolling most of the time I believe, if he's not I don't know what to tell you..

Back
Top Bottom