Dear Abby... uh Olindo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear Abby... uh Olindo

A Wing Pilot

Section:445 Row:19 Seat:1&2
Reaction score
Dear olindo,

As we start this pre-season with Heavy rain, hurricanes, and the marlins still on our field I make this plea to you. PLEASE PRACTICE ON THE DIRT. The odds of the marlins making the offseason doesn't bode well right now (I hope things change). However we still have to deal with the dirt. I don't care what coach says I don't care what the weather says.

PLEASE Practice on the dirt. We miss your old form!!! I remember when Olindo was italian for "It's up...and .. It's goooooood" Now it seems more like "oh please oh please oh please".

We are going to be needing you a lot this year (great offense or not) as we have some great games. Please practice on the dirt, in the rain, anywhere to sure up your game!!! We love you cause you wear the aqua and orange and we all have faith in you, please come through strong for us like we all know you can do.

Signed,

Wide right in coral springs :cry: :cry:

awing_pilot said:
Dear olindo,

As we start this pre-season with Heavy rain, hurricanes, and the marlins still on our field I make this plea to you. PLEASE PRACTICE ON THE DIRT. The odds of the marlins making the offseason doesn't bode well right now (I hope things change). However we still have to deal with the dirt. I don't care what coach says I don't care what the weather says.

PLEASE Practice on the dirt. We miss your old form!!! I remember when Olindo was italian for "It's up...and .. It's goooooood" Now it seems more like "oh please oh please oh please".

We are going to be needing you a lot this year (great offense or not) as we have some great games. Please practice on the dirt, in the rain, anywhere to sure up your game!!! We love you cause you wear the aqua and orange and we all have faith in you, please come through strong for us like we all know you can do.

Signed,

Wide right in coral springs :cry: :cry:
I'm from the school where the coach tells the players what & when to practice and doesn't ask them if they think they need to...

Good post though!

Back
Top Bottom