Dear God the Patriots are Dead | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear God the Patriots are Dead

Mako

Active Roster
Reaction score
Does anyone even think they stand a chance of hanging with the Rams for one quarter??? I smell another blowout, I think this one is going to be worse than the one they got from the Bears in 85.. Philly was the team with the best chance of beating the Rams, no way in Hell New England wins this one.. Or even makes a game of it.

dolphins13fan.............

Originally posted by Dolphins13Fan
Does anyone even think they stand a chance of hanging with the Rams for one quarter??? I smell another blowout, I think this one is going to be worse than the one they got from the Bears in 85.. Philly was the team with the best chance of beating the Rams, no way in Hell New England wins this one.. Or even makes a game of it.

No one thought the Patriots had a chance against the Steelers and look what happened? Don't underestimate this team. Unfortuanately, they seem like a team of destiny.:yell:

I'm NOT going to say I WANT the Patriots to win, but I sure as hell DON'T want the Rams to win. :mad:

I don't like it when the same team wins too often. :rolleyes:

Re: dolphins13fan.............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

No one thought the Patriots had a chance against the Steelers and look what happened? Don't underestimate this team. Unfortuanately, they seem like a team of destiny.:yell:

I agree that New England is not to be underestimated, but the Rams seem unstoppable... They are a team that can kill you with so many weapons.. If its not Warner its Faulk. If its not Faulk, its Bruce or Torry Holt.. Whats equally scary about them is their defense is almost as good.. I think the Patriots have had a great year, but the Rams are just too much.. Beating Pittsburgh was a good win, but the Rams are in a completely different class..

My Prediction -
Rams 38
Patriots 13

Patriots are dead?

I don't know man, everybody had 'em buried already before they played the Steelers and look what happened. I already lost a bet against them once, I'm not doing it again.:cool:

Re: dolphins13fan.............

Originally posted by aqua&orange54

Ahem.....I predicted a patriots victory against the Steelers.

alas.............

i didn't predict it, although i did want it to happen. i didn't think they had a shot against the steelers. the pats do surprise people.:eek:

you have to hand it to the eagles, they've stayed with the rams both games, lost 2 games by a total of 8, and one game went to OT!:rolleyes:

Hmm... I didn't think that they'd stand a chance either. :cry:

The difference here is that the Rams have a special teams crew that will do the job. The Pats can't keep winning by blocking kicks , getting help from officials calls or returning punts for TD's - not against the Rams. If the Steelers special teams could figure out how to cover (we weren't even close! :yell: ) then the Pats would have scored just 10 points and it's Steelers/Rams (Rams win that one though).

Their defence will have to deal with out and out speed and an accurate QB. The only way this isn't a blowout is if Warner is hurt.

The Pats already played the Rams this year, and it was a loss 17-24. I think they kept that score respectable, in fact the Rams were the last game they lost this season. Ever since playing them they have won out.

I am going with the Patriots for the S.B. Nothing is impossible, and if the Rams think they have the game won before it is even played (I.E. Steelers) the Pats could sneek up on them.

Funny thing, Buckley, Huard, Izzo, Shaw, and Emanuel all were cast off's, now they are playing for the ultimate prize. Good for them.

last year the Ravens had a bunch of Fin cast-offs Harris, B Jackson and a couple of others maybe there is a pattern. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom