Dear God... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dear God...

bullseyeguy

Heart of A Champion
Reaction score
I never ask for much, so please this year can you give me a present that will make me scream like a little girl? Ill do anything you ask, well not anything but if it isnt difficult or bothersome then I will think about it, and I promise to be a very good boy, well kinda good anyways.

Please Please give us the miracle of letting us draft Michael Huff...

Please.

Hi, this is Buddah

Luckily I overheard your conversation with God

Micheal Huff will be available at #16

You're welcome

i'll be praying for Huff @ 16 also...that would be huge.

BTW I would not be upset if we had to move up to get him either.

Dear God,

Well since we are asking for miracles can you let Jimmy Williams fall to us in the 3rd and Manny Lawson to the 4th! Thanks Big Guy! :wink:

This is God.
I was going to end world hunger and stop the conflict in the Middle East, but now I'll focus my attention on the NFL Draft. Thanks for your prayers.

Juan Cribbs said:
he was a top 10 pick BEFORE he ran the 4.38. now he's a lock.
Yeah, I know its more than unlikely that we will get him, hence me asking for a miracle...And anything could happen, so there is nothing wrong with hope...

Flyer22 said:
This is God.
I was going to end world hunger and stop the conflict in the Middle East, but now I'll focus my attention on the NFL Draft. Thanks for your prayers.

:sidelol:

Dear bullseyeguy,

Thank you for writing to me. Your time and effort is appreciated. To answer your question, we will draft the best player available at the #16 slot. If we deem Huff to be that player, relative to the success of this team, then we will draft him. The draft is a tricky situation. A good analogy would be like going out on a blind date, you don't know if she's going to be the most beautiful woman you've ever seen....or something that looks like a fat ol' piggy with a face like a brook trout. That's what the draft is like. We will pick the best player for our team, if it's Huff...then so be it.

Your friend,
God a.k.a. Nick Saban .

Noodle Arm said:
Dear bullseyeguy,

Thank you for writing to me. Your time and effort is appreciated. To answer your question, we will draft the best player available at the #16 slot. If we deem Huff to be that player, relative to the success of this team, then we will draft him. The draft is a tricky situation. A good analogy would be like going out on a blind date, you don't know if she's going to be the most beautiful woman you've ever seen....or something that looks like a fat ol' piggy with a face like a brook trout. That's what the draft is like. We will pick the best player for our team, if it's Huff...then so be it.

Your friend,
God a.k.a. Nick Saban .

thanks you god... i mean Nick

Flyer22 said:
This is God.

:sidelol: :sidelol: that is too funny!

Back
Top Bottom